X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Zitat von ibra Beitrag anzeigen
    England - Algeria

How many yellow cards will be awarded in the 1st half?

under 1,5 @ 2,05
    bwin
    7/10

Same reason as before for match Brazil - N.Korea. Algeria lost against Slovenia , and their chances for qualfication for next round are about 0,1%, only thing now they can play for is Africas pride, but lets hope they will leave that to Dider Drogba and Co. England plays agressivly , and Algeria got a red card last match. That are the reasons for this higher odds. Hard to write something here about this picks , because almost in evey game this picks has value for me , because it is more probabel to have less than 2 yellow cards in an 45 minutes interval , than 2 or more . Algeria practicly plays for nothing , so i think they will not be to agressive , and England is much better than they are , so i hope they will be no need for to brutal fouls on their side. Also i expect England to dominate which should mean that they will not be in the position to make much fouls most of the time ...
    <o:p> </o:p>
    Pick WIN 0 Yellow cards 1 half<o:p></o:p>

NO COMMENT !!!

<o:p></o:p>

Kommentar

Willkommen!
    Es sieht so aus, als ob Du dich gerne am Thema beteiligen würdest. Du musst dich anmelden oder registrieren, um in diesem Thema antworten zu können.

Sportwetten Newsletter

Anmeldung für den kostenlosen Newsletter
    Im Newsletter informieren wir über aktuelle Bonusaktionen und Gewinnspiele.
    widgetinstance 1333 vBForumDE Important Links
    18 Plus Icon
    Wettforum.info
    Lädt...
    X
    Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen.