X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Austrian Cup

Hi!

After thinking about all three games of today, my only bet will be Ried to win vs Kärnten.
    I cannot see a single argument in favour of the visitors, apart from common things like "Cup games are unpredictable".

Ried will further be without their top striker Akagündüz, but because of this long term line up change another player can now play his usual role in attack, Sidibe. And Sidibe was thankful for this return to his favourite place on the pitch, netting both in Rieds 2-1 home win vs Sturm on Saturday.

Another important fact is that Rieds playmaker Herwig Drechsel is in again since last weekend.

Furthermore, Ried is known as a good Cup fighting team and everyone is determined to take this chance for a European spot next year.

At home, Ried is 3rd in the league table, 8-3-3 25:10 and 27 points.

Kärnten is imo the worst team in the league now. Their performance against Bregenz last Saturday was horrible, and their undeserved equalizer came in the 93rd minute, just minutes after Bregenz (one of the worst away sides here) hit the post, failing to make it 1-3 at that time.

I do also not have a good opinion about Kärntens new trainer Haubitz who is not a great personality who has to add something to the players appearance.

Away, Kärnten is last in the league, 2-2-9 10:27 and 8 points.

Last 9 games (3rd quarter):

5 Ried 4-1-4 12:13
    10 Kärnten 1-3-5 6:17

Soccerratings :

Ried 2014
    Kärnten 1898

My estimation is 60-22-18 and I recommend bets from 1.7.

1.75 (Expekt, Playit, BAW, ...) 4/10.

Love and money, Alp

Ich hab Dich gewarnt Mike...

Kommentar

Willkommen!
    Es sieht so aus, als ob Du dich gerne am Thema beteiligen würdest. Du musst dich anmelden oder registrieren, um in diesem Thema antworten zu können.

Sportwetten Newsletter

Anmeldung für den kostenlosen Newsletter
    Im Newsletter informieren wir über aktuelle Bonusaktionen und Gewinnspiele.
    widgetinstance 1333 vBForumDE Important Links
    18 Plus Icon
    Wettforum.info
    Lädt...
    X
    Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen.