X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

@ronnz

So far i used 5 agents, Sportmarket, Vodds, Betinasia, Rebelbet and PremiumTradings:

1) Sportmarket is my main agent and will never change it. Feel that my money are more secure there than anywere else.
    Recently got my email account hacked. Hacker managed to recover password for all sites. He asked for a big withdrawal from Sportmarket via bitcoin. Sportmarket denied withdrawal, they locked account and managed to reopen it after they were sure that i was the true owner of the account. Since then, they are very carefull with withdrawals, they implement tought verification for withdrawals which is what i asked for. I am more than satisfied with them. The downside is that they no longer offer betfair via mollybet for Cypriots, unsure what is the situation with Germans. No bigger limits in pinnacle and sbo either. 1% on deposits and withdrawals.

2) PremiumTradings: Used for 1bet/18bet/babibet/orbitexchange/Brokertool. Full satisfied with them as well. They were very helpfull when i got hacked. 3% on deposits-withdrawals bar 1 free per month. Fast withdrawals, usually 2-3 hours.

3) Betinasia: If you referred from arbusers forum (or any other forum etc) you will have same odds as other mollybet agents, otherwise you will have lowered odds by 0.01/0.02 etc. Sometimes withdrawals takes 2-3 days. No deposit/withdrawal fees as they are using personal skrill and neteller accounts. Support could be much better. For example, when i tell all agents that i was hacked and to be very carefull with withdrawals etc, they were the only agent i never got a response. Paid fine all times though. Unlike sportmarket, they offer betfair accounts via mollybet for cypriots. Limits on Pinnacle were bigger but last month i see reduced limits there as well.

4) Vodds: Joined them 1 month ago as i was told that they offered bigger limits. Their platform is slower than mollybet imo. The day after i signed with them, limits were cut to same level are other mollybet agents. They offered SBC which is a clone of ISN, so you could have double ISN limits. However, last days SBC is not in their platform.

5) Rebelbet: Used them for their 10bet accounts. Imo 10bet wasn't cooperating with them, they just open accounts on people names etc. At the end i lost around 2k profit due to VPN usage(i was trully using VPN btw). Also didn't liked the fact real persons are advertising rebelbet on facebook, imo they should be underground and keep low profile. At the time i used them they were offering a bet365 clone (i am aware that the bet365 is using in greek illegal street shops). Don't say they are scammers but imo some actions are amateurish.
    Zuletzt geändert von spyrosc200; 01.11.2018, 10:58.

Kommentar

Your summary is great. Thanks!!!!! I see sportmarket is your favorite. Rebelbet could be a good option, because the bet365 clone. Maybe I'll try it.
      https://againstmarket.blogabet.com/
      https://ronnz.blogabet.com

Kommentar

bet-football:
        Registrierung am 06.11., Registrierungs-Mail erhalten, Support wolle sich innerhalb 48h melden => bis heute keine Konto-Freischaltung bzw. Kontaktaufnahme
        Mail via Kontakt-Formular vom 12.11. bis dato ebenfalls unbeantwortet.
        Nicht gerade vertrauenserweckend, schade.

Grüße,
        desperados

Kommentar

Seit Tagen kann ich bei sportmarket nicht mehr alle AH Lines auswählen. Bieten momentan immer nur max 2 linien an. Da ich meistens AH0 spiele ist das ein Problem für mich. War bis dato nicht so. Ist das nur bei sportmarket so oder auch bei anderen Agenten mit mollybet Tool?

Kommentar

Zitat von ronnz Beitrag anzeigen
            Seit Tagen kann ich bei sportmarket nicht mehr alle AH Lines auswählen. Bieten momentan immer nur max 2 linien an. Da ich meistens AH0 spiele ist das ein Problem für mich. War bis dato nicht so. Ist das nur bei sportmarket so oder auch bei anderen Agenten mit mollybet Tool?
            Ich kenne das Problem nur, wenn die Spiele noch eine gewisse Zeit in der Zukunft liegen. Ist das bei dir der Fall?

Kommentar

Die Spiele sind am gleichen Tag bzw. kurz vor Anpfiff. Aktuelles Bsp. Colchester U23

Kommentar

gerade mal gecheckt, mobil habe ich das Problem auch, in der Desktopversion nicht

Kommentar

Hab soeben die Rückmeldung von Sportmarket erhalten:
                  Can you please try to remove all bookies from the 'Price Bookies' field in your Settings?

Somit ist das Problem gelöst.
                  Übrigens sehr rascher Support. Innerhalb von Minuten war die Antwort da

Kommentar

Ist ps3838 down? Bekomme jedesmal folgende Meldung, Your session has timed out, or you do not have permission to access this page.

Kommentar

Kaum fragt man hier nach, läuft die Seite wieder.

Kommentar

Bei Asianconnect gibts im asianodds tool seit heute keine originalen sbobet Quoten mehr, sondern jeweils um 2 Ticks beschnittene Kurse.

Beispiel:
                        Original sbo: 1,97-1,93
                        Asianodds sbo: 1,95-1,91

Ist das bei euch auch der Fall?

Kommentar

• desperados
                          desperados kommentierte
                          Kommentar bearbeiten
                          AC betroffen, SM+vodds (noch) nicht.

bin aktuell bei sportmarket und soweit auch zufrieden, allerdings nervt mich etwas, dass man nicht per kreditkarte transaktionen durchführen kann. gibt es einen seriösen agenten wo dies möglich ist?

Kommentar

AsianConnect hat leider seit einiger Zeit kein Skype Betting mehr...habe das gerne für early bets oder unterwegs genutzt. Kennt ihr einen anderen seriösen Agenten bei dem es noch Skype Betting gibt?

Kommentar

Sportmarket nutzt Mistertango für Kundeneinzahlungen
                            Nicht gerade für Seriösität in Litauen bekannt

Kommentar

We are writing to let you know that your Betting exchange account has been temporarily suspended due to sudden increase of commission settings from 3% to 6% on winning bets which was imposed by our up-line on your account.

In this regard, we would like to confirm if you AGREE with the increase in your commission setting in order to re-open your account and continue betting with exchange account.

If in case the new commission setting is not agreeable with you; we suggest that you transfer your fund to other accounts to continue betting on your favorite sporting event.

We thank you for your understanding on this matter and we are looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
                              Yusop
                              Support Agent Team
                              ?

Hat das hier noch jemand bekommen? 6% natürlich happig...

Kommentar

• Fenomeno
                                Fenomeno kommentierte
                                Kommentar bearbeiten
                                Welche Products hast denn aktiv? Bei mir kam die Meldung noch nicht, auch keine Mail. Hab aber aktuell auch nur Pinnacle und SBObet aktiv.

• Massiano
                                Massiano kommentierte
                                Kommentar bearbeiten
                                Das gehts um den Betfair Klon Orbit.

• selfmadeBet
                                selfmadeBet kommentierte
                                Kommentar bearbeiten
                                Hab' selbige Nachricht erhalten. Sehe 6% auch als zu happig :/
                            Willkommen!
                            Es sieht so aus, als ob Du dich gerne am Thema beteiligen würdest. Du musst dich anmelden oder registrieren, um in diesem Thema antworten zu können.

Sportwetten Newsletter

Anmeldung für den kostenlosen Newsletter
                            Im Newsletter informieren wir über aktuelle Bonusaktionen und Gewinnspiele.
                            widgetinstance 1333 vBForumDE Important Links
                            18 Plus Icon
                            Wettforum.info
                            Lädt...
                            X
                            Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen.