X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Wetten ins büro für ausländer

Hello everyone,
    first of all apologies for writing in English.

Next few months I will be in Austria and Germany very often so I'm interested in offline betshops functioning. Is it possible to come in bet filiale and play ticket without any special registration?
    i read about betshops and saw tipico and bet3000 have most shops in Munich, would like to know about stake limits, i mostly play full time results, 1.8-2.5 total odd.
    Is it anything different in Austria- Admiral/Cashpoint/Tipico?
    If i play ticket with max limit in one shop, can get to another one and rebet?

Thanks in advance.

In Austria - Admiral
    In German - Tipico

Pozdrav druže

Kommentar

Don´t play in Germany. You have to Pay Tax . so you finance the so called
      " Diäten " of the politicians.

Kommentar

• viki84
        viki84 kommentierte
        Kommentar bearbeiten
        Or your social benefits.

• adriaticsee
        adriaticsee kommentierte
        Kommentar bearbeiten
        tax is only 5% ? Here i pay 5% on each bet and aditional 10% on winnings so it's really ok in germany.

Zitat von Bet2Win Beitrag anzeigen
      In Austria - Admiral
      In German - Tipico

Pozdrav druže
      Hello to you too :)
      Have to write in English, sorry
      Do you know if i could bet with ID card only in Tipico without registration? And how high are their limits?
      Can i bet Bundesliga/La primera/Serie A/Premiership with 500€ or more per ticket with total odd 2- 2.5?

Kommentar

Hello and welcome,

In Upper Austria we have a lot of betting machines in gas stations and in "Trafik". There you can buy cigarettes and smoking utilities. The owner of a so called "Trafik" tell me you can bet 70 Euro complete anonymous. I dont know maybe you can do that 4 or 5 Times. Maybe more, but if you walk 500 meters, then there will be another Trafik, 300 Meters more and you are At the Gas station. You have 4 different betting machines. Sorry For my bad english but i hope this helps
        Wer mir Fussballwetten nachspielt ist leider selber Schuld. MotoGP geht ;)

Kommentar

• adriaticsee
          adriaticsee kommentierte
          Kommentar bearbeiten
          Thank you, it helps a lot because I heard you need some registration card to bet even in offline shops.

• schoki-plus
          schoki-plus kommentierte
          Kommentar bearbeiten
          That is the case in Vienna but nowhere else in Austria.
      Willkommen!
      Es sieht so aus, als ob Du dich gerne am Thema beteiligen würdest. Du musst dich anmelden oder registrieren, um in diesem Thema antworten zu können.