X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Want to introduce myself

My name is bert found this page by googling around thru some cappers-pages and think this one could give some interesting views, espacially on european soccer and tennis cause thats where some money can be made.

Sorry for not speaking your language so well, but my cousin lives in germany and i´ll try to learn

But i do understand a few what you say and i´ll do my best to respond if i have some thougts

Bert stands for my name, and the "versi"is the controverse i´ll have with u hopefully

as i am the one of the moderators in here with the best english knowledge I will welcome you on board and hope you will find a decent way to make money with us and our picks.
    However as always in life it is all a thing of taking and giving - so we highly appreciate good picks of any sports from you as well and hope for a profitable future

Kommentar

Herberl: Du bist Moderator hier? Na gute Nacht.....

@Bert: Welcome! Hope you will be our first english-speaking member which will participate more than once a month ;)

Have a nice time here!

Kommentar

Howdy,
        welcome on board =)

Where are you originally from and are you @ your cousin's right now or outside of Germany ?

Maybe you can give us some insides of your local sports teams so that we all can make some bucks !

PS: Dont get fooled by those wannabe moderators ;)

Kommentar

Zitat von FCT-Fan-Ost
          Herberl: Du bist Moderator hier? Na gute Nacht.....
          sicher eher no ois du, gscheiterl !

Kommentar

Zitat von Haines
            Howdy,
            welcome on board =)
            like the frog above

Kommentar

Zitat von herby
              Zitat von Haines
              Howdy,
              welcome on board =)
              like the frog above
              frog ?
              dunno what u r talkin' bout !
              If u r refering to me then please take a look at your horse azz !!!

Kommentar

i dont have a horse, Kermit !

Kommentar

Re: .

Zitat von herby
                  i dont have a horse, Kermit !
                  I aint no frog !

and dont u wanna tell me that aint nothing ur hiding under ur skirt !

Kommentar

u aint no frog. haha, what else does this silly pet animal in your avatar refer to ?

Kommentar

Willkommen!
                    Es sieht so aus, als ob Du dich gerne am Thema beteiligen würdest. Du musst dich anmelden oder registrieren, um in diesem Thema antworten zu können.
                    no result for widgetinstance 1269.

Sportwetten Newsletter

Anmeldung für den kostenlosen Newsletter
                    Im Newsletter informieren wir über aktuelle Bonusaktionen und Gewinnspiele.
                    18 Plus Icon
                    Wettforum.info
                    Lädt...
                    X
                    Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen.