X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Lukoil - Yambol
    -> Yambol +30 q1.826 7/10 pinni

Lukoil is the stronger team no doubt about that.
    With Gibson, Kornienko , Ivanov and Zack they got 4 scorers which score above 10ppg.
    But they also have 6 players with over 20min per game played and Videnov with 19.8min which might be a key factor today.
    They started 4-0 into the NBL.
    52-90 vs Levski
    87-74 vs Cherno
    76-88 vs Balkan
    104-66 vs Bultex

In Europe cup they are 3-1 at the moment
    On the road loosing 84-79 vs Herzliya and winning 76-80 vs Steaua
    At home they won 90-75 vs Prievidza and 78-73 after OT vs Herzliya.

With Gibson, Ivanov, Zahariev, Kornienko and Zack they got a strong starting five.
    For their rotation they got Velikov, Videnov, Minkov, Zagorac and Agre.

Overall Lukoil is the strongest team in NBL right now but they have a hard schedule.
    In 4 fays they have to face Steaua which is an important match and i expect their starting 5 not to play more than 20minutes especially against a team which should not able to win.

On the other side we got Yambol.
    They started 2-1 into this season.
    102-77 lose on the road vs Beroe
    84-80 win at home vs Pleven
    95-93 win at home vs Rilski

Their rooster only includes local players from bulgaria but Varbanov, Govedarov and Petkov are still decent players.
    I dont have to say much more about Yambol because my pick is just based on the fact that Lukoil has an important game and should rotate today.

I will pick +30. It would be a fair handicap but with the fact that Lukoil should rotate i would give a handicap around 20 or 23.
    Bloga vorhanden [[popcorn]]

Kommentar

Zitat von roxxas Beitrag anzeigen
      Lukoil - Yambol
      -> Yambol +30 q1.826 7/10 pinni

Lukoil is the stronger team no doubt about that.
      With Gibson, Kornienko , Ivanov and Zack they got 4 scorers which score above 10ppg.
      But they also have 6 players with over 20min per game played and Videnov with 19.8min which might be a key factor today.
      They started 4-0 into the NBL.
      52-90 vs Levski
      87-74 vs Cherno
      76-88 vs Balkan
      104-66 vs Bultex

In Europe cup they are 3-1 at the moment
      On the road loosing 84-79 vs Herzliya and winning 76-80 vs Steaua
      At home they won 90-75 vs Prievidza and 78-73 after OT vs Herzliya.

With Gibson, Ivanov, Zahariev, Kornienko and Zack they got a strong starting five.
      For their rotation they got Velikov, Videnov, Minkov, Zagorac and Agre.

Overall Lukoil is the strongest team in NBL right now but they have a hard schedule.
      In 4 fays they have to face Steaua which is an important match and i expect their starting 5 not to play more than 20minutes especially against a team which should not able to win.

On the other side we got Yambol.
      They started 2-1 into this season.
      102-77 lose on the road vs Beroe
      84-80 win at home vs Pleven
      95-93 win at home vs Rilski

Their rooster only includes local players from bulgaria but Varbanov, Govedarov and Petkov are still decent players.
      I dont have to say much more about Yambol because my pick is just based on the fact that Lukoil has an important game and should rotate today.

I will pick +30. It would be a fair handicap but with the fact that Lukoil should rotate i would give a handicap around 20 or 23.
      91-69

+5.782

Kommentar

Porto - Galitos
        -> Galitos +14.5 q1.83 bet365 7/10
        -> Galitos ML q7.75 bet365 1/10

Porto with 3 us imports.
        Tinsley, Washburn and Xavier.
        Right now Porto is 3-1 in LPB.
        111-62 (W) vs Sampaense
        68-92 (W) vs Lusitania
        74-76 (L) vs Benfica
        67-101 (W) vs Electrico

In EC they are 0-4.
        79-72 OT (L) vs Antwerp
        75-72 (L) vs Soproni
        81-73 (L) vs Nanterre
        79-87 (L) vs Antwerp

CL Qualification they lost 0-2
        77-59 vs Juvnetus
        81-83 vs Juventus

With Tinsley,Washburn,Xavier and Borovnjak they got decent scorers.
        4 days ago they had an overtime lose vs Antwerp
        Ventura and Washburn played over 30minutes
        Miranda, Vilhena, Xavier, Bessa and Borovnjak over 20 minutes.
        Next international game for Porto will be Nanterre which is a must win for them after going 0-4 into europe cup

On the other side we got Galitos Barreiro.
        With a decent 4-1 start into the LPB they are doing well so far.
        80-68 (W) vs Vitoria
        79-77 (W) vs Oliveirense
        73-81 (W) vs Madeira
        83-54 (W) vs Sampaense
        84-67 (L) vs Lusitania

Their rooster is build around Ogungbemi-Jackson who plays 35m ppg and scored 23.2ppg.
        With Ferreirinho and Grosey they got also decent scorers and Grosey and Cardoso are absolut monsters under the rim.
        In August they signed Dias, Conceicao and Mendes.
        In September they signed Porter which has some NCAA experience
        5.November they signed Krysevich but he only played 11min so far so i cant say much about him.
        Last season hey played for MIA Academy which is one of the worst teams in Georgian Super League but he scored 9.27ppg
        His former team in 2014-2015 was Cluj where he scored about 11ppg.

Galitos signed some good players.
        Porto has a heavy schedule and is coming home from two loses in europe cup. last game they lost 4 days ago on the road after overtime

Porto seems to struggle a lot lately and i expect them to be not focused today. In the next days they have an important game vs Nanterre and they might rotate today.
        Overall Galitos is a strong team which has an amazing run so far.

Last H2Hs in 2016:
        Galitos (W) 62-60
        Porto (L) 73-77
        Galitos (L) 65-69

Last away game Galitos won quiet easily and i expect them to hold this game close today

Kommentar

Porto - Galitos
          -> Galitos +14.5 q1.83 bet365 7/10
          -> Galitos ML q7.75 bet365 1/10

Porto with 3 us imports.
          Tinsley, Washburn and Xavier.
          Right now Porto is 3-1 in LPB.
          111-62 (W) vs Sampaense
          68-92 (W) vs Lusitania
          74-76 (L) vs Benfica
          67-101 (W) vs Electrico

In EC they are 0-4.
          79-72 OT (L) vs Antwerp
          75-72 (L) vs Soproni
          81-73 (L) vs Nanterre
          79-87 (L) vs Antwerp

CL Qualification they lost 0-2
          77-59 vs Juvnetus
          81-83 vs Juventus

With Tinsley,Washburn,Xavier and Borovnjak they got decent scorers.
          4 days ago they had an overtime lose vs Antwerp
          Ventura and Washburn played over 30minutes
          Miranda, Vilhena, Xavier, Bessa and Borovnjak over 20 minutes.
          Next international game for Porto will be Nanterre which is a must win for them after going 0-4 into europe cup

On the other side we got Galitos Barreiro.
          With a decent 4-1 start into the LPB they are doing well so far.
          80-68 (W) vs Vitoria
          79-77 (W) vs Oliveirense
          73-81 (W) vs Madeira
          83-54 (W) vs Sampaense
          84-67 (L) vs Lusitania

Their rooster is build around Ogungbemi-Jackson who plays 35m ppg and scored 23.2ppg.
          With Ferreirinho and Grosey they got also decent scorers and Grosey and Cardoso are absolut monsters under the rim.
          In August they signed Dias, Conceicao and Mendes.
          In September they signed Porter which has some NCAA experience
          5.November they signed Krysevich but he only played 11min so far so i cant say much about him.
          Last season hey played for MIA Academy which is one of the worst teams in Georgian Super League but he scored 9.27ppg
          His former team in 2014-2015 was Cluj where he scored about 11ppg.

Galitos signed some good players.
          Porto has a heavy schedule and is coming home from two loses in europe cup. last game they lost 4 days ago on the road after overtime

Porto seems to struggle a lot lately and i expect them to be not focused today. In the next days they have an important game vs Nanterre and they might rotate today.
          Overall Galitos is a strong team which has an amazing run so far.

Last H2Hs in 2016:
          Galitos (W) 62-60
          Porto (L) 73-77
          Galitos (L) 65-69

Last away game Galitos won quiet easily and i expect them to hold this game close today
          82-66

letztes viertel mit 15-5 gestartet.

Kommentar

Efes - Buyukcekmece
            -> o168 q2.05 10/10 pinni

Statistical bet and a fair line must be around 175.
            Efes scoring 94ppg in league and receiving 72.
            At home they score 97,5ppg and receive just 66.5ppg but with games vs weak teams like Ankara.
            In euroleague they had gametotals :
            197 vs Milano
            174 vs Pana
            163 vs Darussa
            180 vs CSKA
            156 vs Olympiacos
            169 vs Baskonia

On the other side we got Buyukcekmece.
            Obviously they are much weaker and play with short rotation but this is the key fact for my over.
            They score 79.2ppg and receive 77.2ppg but they didnt have any strong offensive against them so far.
            In eurochallenge they had the totals
            and noone of this teams had any offensive potencial.

Both teams prefer the run and gun and this can easily finish with 90+ points for efes.
            Buyukcekmece should do the rest

Kommentar

STAKE 8 Spezialwettte Buchmacher 1xbet

Hallo zusammen,

um 17:00 startet das Derby zwischen Fenerbahce Istanbul und Galatasaray Istanbul.

Bei diesem Derbyspiel sehe ich die Heimmannschaft vorne. Dennoch werde ich für heute eine Spezialwette empfehlen. Diese Wette sollte man mit Stake 8 mitnehmen. Denn ich sehe einfach die Wahrscheinlichkeit ziemlich hoch. Warum ?

Ich erwarte, dass Sinan Güler mehr als 7,5 Punkte erzielen wird

Wie die meisten Basketball experten wissen, wird nicht in jedem Spiel eine Over/Under-Wette für ein Spieler aufgemacht. Gerade in der Türkischen Liga sehen wir das meistens nur in einem Derbyspiel. Wenn die Buchmacher mal eine Over/Under-Wette aufgemacht haben für Sinan Güler, hat er immer mehr als 7,5 Punkte erzielt.

Sinan Güler hat diese Saison in der Türkischen Liga immer über 7,5 Punkte erzielt. Er kriegt auch mehr als durchschnittlich mehr als 32 Minuten Spielzeit.

In der Euroleague hat Galatasaray 6 Spiele gemacht. Sinan Güler hat 4-mal over 7,5 Punkte erzielt. In 2 Spielen hat er es nicht geschafft. Bei einem Match hatte er genau 7 Punkte erzielt.

Noch eine Info: Wenn Sinan Güler 11 Punkte noch in der Türkischen Liga erzielt, wird er die 2500 Marke erreichen. Das ist auch eine Motivation für so ein Derbyspiel.

Ich habe sehr lange nicht mehr ein Stake 8 empfohlen. Doch diesmal muss ich es einfach machen.

Sinan Güler over 7,5 Punkte Quote 1,85 Stake 8
              Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

Zitat von basketking Beitrag anzeigen

ürkischen Liga erzielt, wird er die 2500 Marke erreichen. Das ist auch eine Motivation für so ein Derbyspiel.

Ich habe sehr lange nicht mehr ein Stake 8 empfohlen. Doch diesmal muss ich es einfach machen.

Russ Smith wird nicht spielen. Somit wird Sinan Güler viel mehr Zeit und Ball kriegen. geilomat

Kommentar

Efes - Buyukcekmece
                  -> o168 q2.05 10/10 pinni

Statistical bet and a fair line must be around 175.
                  Efes scoring 94ppg in league and receiving 72.
                  At home they score 97,5ppg and receive just 66.5ppg but with games vs weak teams like Ankara.
                  In euroleague they had gametotals :
                  197 vs Milano
                  174 vs Pana
                  163 vs Darussa
                  180 vs CSKA
                  156 vs Olympiacos
                  169 vs Baskonia

On the other side we got Buyukcekmece.
                  Obviously they are much weaker and play with short rotation but this is the key fact for my over.
                  They score 79.2ppg and receive 77.2ppg but they didnt have any strong offensive against them so far.
                  In eurochallenge they had the totals
                  and noone of this teams had any offensive potencial.

Both teams prefer the run and gun and this can easily finish with 90+ points for efes.
                  Buyukcekmece should do the rest
                  98-74

bissl knapper als erwartet kack erste hz

+10.5

Kommentar

Zitat von basketking Beitrag anzeigen

Hallo zusammen,

um 17:00 startet das Derby zwischen Fenerbahce Istanbul und Galatasaray Istanbul.

Bei diesem Derbyspiel sehe ich die Heimmannschaft vorne. Dennoch werde ich für heute eine Spezialwette empfehlen. Diese Wette sollte man mit Stake 8 mitnehmen. Denn ich sehe einfach die Wahrscheinlichkeit ziemlich hoch. Warum ?

Ich erwarte, dass Sinan Güler mehr als 7,5 Punkte erzielen wird

Wie die meisten Basketball experten wissen, wird nicht in jedem Spiel eine Over/Under-Wette für ein Spieler aufgemacht. Gerade in der Türkischen Liga sehen wir das meistens nur in einem Derbyspiel. Wenn die Buchmacher mal eine Over/Under-Wette aufgemacht haben für Sinan Güler, hat er immer mehr als 7,5 Punkte erzielt.

Sinan Güler hat diese Saison in der Türkischen Liga immer über 7,5 Punkte erzielt. Er kriegt auch mehr als durchschnittlich mehr als 32 Minuten Spielzeit.

In der Euroleague hat Galatasaray 6 Spiele gemacht. Sinan Güler hat 4-mal over 7,5 Punkte erzielt. In 2 Spielen hat er es nicht geschafft. Bei einem Match hatte er genau 7 Punkte erzielt.

Noch eine Info: Wenn Sinan Güler 11 Punkte noch in der Türkischen Liga erzielt, wird er die 2500 Marke erreichen. Das ist auch eine Motivation für so ein Derbyspiel.

14 Punkte hat Sinan Güler erzielt !!!

+6,8

Kommentar

Tartu - Rapla
                      ->Rapla +12 q1.833 8/10 pinni
                      ->Rapla ML q4.32 2/10 pinni

just a short analyse because i am at work right now.
                      Top match for today.
                      First Tartu playing vs second Rapla.
                      Rapla has a strong rooster build around their top center Van der Mars.
                      With Bratoz and Kajupank they got some decent scorers aswell.
                      Rapla is one of the strongest teams in the KML.
                      Right now they are 5-1 and only lost to TTU on the road where some people say it was fixed (rapla 1.14 favourite and many many mistakes which shouldnt happen again.)
                      In Balticleague they are 3-1 only lost to Liepaja which is okay.
                      Their PG Bratoz and SG Paasoja are absolute beasts in this league.
                      With Voolaid and Ruut they got a decent rotation and i rate their rooster very strong for this league.

On the other side we got Tartu.
                      Going 5-0 into this season looks kinda promising. But victories over Audentese, valga and so on are not a big deal.
                      With Thomas and Milka they got decent scorers but Talts is a crap center.
                      On PG with Sokk and SF with Joesaar they are also worse than Rapla in my opinion.
                      At home Tartu won 88-57 vs Audentese , 85-38 vs TTU and 77-76 vs Kalev.
                      Audentese and TTU are not a problem for any team and big victories are not a suprise.
                      The one point win against Kalev neither.

In my opinion both teams are kinda equal.
                      Rapla stronger on SF,SG and Center and with a good rotation.
                      Maybe they wont win today but i cant see Tartu win in doubledigits today and for me its big value.
                      Fair line should be +3.5 or 4.5

Kommentar

Tartu - Rapla
                        ->Rapla +12 q1.833 8/10 pinni
                        ->Rapla ML q4.32 2/10 pinni

just a short analyse because i am at work right now.
                        Top match for today.
                        First Tartu playing vs second Rapla.
                        Rapla has a strong rooster build around their top center Van der Mars.
                        With Bratoz and Kajupank they got some decent scorers aswell.
                        Rapla is one of the strongest teams in the KML.
                        Right now they are 5-1 and only lost to TTU on the road where some people say it was fixed (rapla 1.14 favourite and many many mistakes which shouldnt happen again.)
                        In Balticleague they are 3-1 only lost to Liepaja which is okay.
                        Their PG Bratoz and SG Paasoja are absolute beasts in this league.
                        With Voolaid and Ruut they got a decent rotation and i rate their rooster very strong for this league.

On the other side we got Tartu.
                        Going 5-0 into this season looks kinda promising. But victories over Audentese, valga and so on are not a big deal.
                        With Thomas and Milka they got decent scorers but Talts is a crap center.
                        On PG with Sokk and SF with Joesaar they are also worse than Rapla in my opinion.
                        At home Tartu won 88-57 vs Audentese , 85-38 vs TTU and 77-76 vs Kalev.
                        Audentese and TTU are not a problem for any team and big victories are not a suprise.
                        The one point win against Kalev neither.

In my opinion both teams are kinda equal.
                        Rapla stronger on SF,SG and Center and with a good rotation.
                        Maybe they wont win today but i cant see Tartu win in doubledigits today and for me its big value.
                        Fair line should be +3.5 or 4.5
                        Erste Hz chancenlos. Zweite Anfang sehr gute verlieren trz mit 30

Kommentar

Napredak - Vrsac
                          -> Napredak +6.5 q1.83 4/10 bet365
                          -> Napredak ML q3.05 2/10 bet365
                          -> under 167,5 q1.83 4/10 bet365

Napredak mit nem starken rooster.
                          Davis starker import und mit Jeremic, Djordjevic und Markovic starke locals.
                          Napredak bislang 3-3.
                          Zuhause 2-0 noch ungeschlagen.
                          Spielen zuhaus ne akzeptable pace aber halten das Tempo ihrer Gegner slow.

Vrsac ähnlich wie Napredak ein Mittelklasse team die letzten Jahre gewesen.
                          Mit Dimic, Marelja, Savovic, Pavkovic und Pavlovic ne durchschnittliche S5 die ich definitiv nicht stärker als Napredaks sehe.
                          Erstes Spiel heute unterm neuen Coach. Denke sie werden ihren Spielstil ändern und deutllich defensiver spielen.
                          Vrsac bislang 4-2.
                          Away nur 1-2. Nur gegen KKK Nis konnten sie gewinnen.
                          Nis aber auch grauenhaft .
                          Gegen Banovci und Subotica hatte man kaum eine Chance und scorte grad mal 73 und 60pkt.
                          Away spielt Vrsac eh schon eine langsame pace.

Werde hier ein paar Einheiten aufs under,hc und ml splitten.

4/10 auf under
                          4/10 auf hc
                          2/10 auf ml

Denke beide Teams sind ungefähr gleichstark besetzt. Vrsac mit nem neuen Coach und eh schon Problemen on the road.
                          Napredak zuhaus gut unterwegs

Kommentar

Napredak - Vrsac
                            -> Napredak +6.5 q1.83 4/10 bet365
                            -> Napredak ML q3.05 2/10 bet365
                            -> under 167,5 q1.83 4/10 bet365

Napredak mit nem starken rooster.
                            Davis starker import und mit Jeremic, Djordjevic und Markovic starke locals.
                            Napredak bislang 3-3.
                            Zuhause 2-0 noch ungeschlagen.
                            Spielen zuhaus ne akzeptable pace aber halten das Tempo ihrer Gegner slow.

Vrsac ähnlich wie Napredak ein Mittelklasse team die letzten Jahre gewesen.
                            Mit Dimic, Marelja, Savovic, Pavkovic und Pavlovic ne durchschnittliche S5 die ich definitiv nicht stärker als Napredaks sehe.
                            Erstes Spiel heute unterm neuen Coach. Denke sie werden ihren Spielstil ändern und deutllich defensiver spielen.
                            Vrsac bislang 4-2.
                            Away nur 1-2. Nur gegen KKK Nis konnten sie gewinnen.
                            Nis aber auch grauenhaft .
                            Gegen Banovci und Subotica hatte man kaum eine Chance und scorte grad mal 73 und 60pkt.
                            Away spielt Vrsac eh schon eine langsame pace.

Werde hier ein paar Einheiten aufs under,hc und ml splitten.

4/10 auf under
                            4/10 auf hc
                            2/10 auf ml

Denke beide Teams sind ungefähr gleichstark besetzt. Vrsac mit nem neuen Coach und eh schon Problemen on the road.
                            Napredak zuhaus gut unterwegs
                            69-75
                            +4.64

Kommentar

Parma - Minsk
                              -> Parma +2 q1.84 5/10 pinni

Newcomer Parma in der VTB bislang 0-5 ohne Sieg.
                              Zuletzt on the road gg CSKA gut gespielt. Sehr gut sogar.
                              Zuhause auch nicht schlecht
                              72-86 gegen Kalev
                              79-81 gegen Enisey

Bislang allerdings nur gegen Teams gespielt, die ich alle als deutlich stärker einschätzen würde.
                              s5 -> Savelyev, Dybovskii, Andjusic, Bulanov und Nelyubov.
                              Alles locals.
                              Topscorer Andjusic mit 17ppg 2015/16 in der TBL für Anwil gespielt und für Partizan.
                              Vorher bei Bilbao gute Werte erziehlt.
                              Mit Dybovskii nen guten SG und mit Nelyubov ein unglaublich starkes Center der schon bei Teams wie Lietkabelis,Neptunas,Tartu und Novgorod gespielt hat.
                              Mit Chernov,Vinnik und co ne gute Rotation.
                              Nur Andjusic spielt im Schnitt 30.4min pro Spiel. Rest deutlich drunter.

Minsk in der VTB 2-4. Im EuropeCup 4-1.
                              Joyce mit 15.1ppg guter Scorer,allerdings spielt er auch 37min pro Spiel.
                              Joyce und Gray zwei gute Amis und Gagic auch guter Import.
                              Rest auch fast nur Locals.
                              Kisielius imo kein guter SF:Letzten paar Jahre spielte er in diversen Teams der LKL überzeugte mich allerdings net. Trifft knappe 35% seiner FG und 17.5% 3er. Also nichts besonderes.
                              Spielt aber auch über 30min pro Spiel.
                              PF Milosevic knappe 27min pro Spiel.
                              Allerdings ist er mit Gagic zusammen nen Monster unterm Korb.
                              Sehe hier auch den einzigen Vorteil für Minsk.

Minsk mit ner schwächeren Rotation.
                              Vom Rooster her sehe ich Parma schon vorne. Machen momentan auch ne schöne Entwicklung durch.
                              Minsk auswärts auch noch ohne Sieg bislang.
                              Minsk auch mit ner ordentlichen Belastung in der VTB + Europecup.
                              Vor 4 Tagen noch gegen Pardubice verloren. Dürfen am 23 gegen APOEL und am 26 gegen Khimki.
                              Parma mit ner guten Chance den ersten Sieg zu erkämpfen denn als nächstes steht Saratov an, wo es warscheinlich wieder Kloppe geben wird.
                              Denke das kurze Rooster von Minsk kann mit der Doppelbelastung nicht gut umgehen.
                              Nehme aber lieber die "sichere" Variante mit dem AHC, da ich ne die quote für +2 gut spielbar finde.

Kommentar

Kazan - Riga
                                -> Riga +13 q1.806 6/10 pinni
                                -> Riga ML q7.24 1/10 pinni
                                -> Riga ML Firsthalf q4.73 1/10 pinni
                                -> Riga ML FirstQuarter q3.56 2/10 pinni

Etwas zu hoher Spread und werde auch noch die ML anzocken.
                                Kazan 5-1 in der VTB und 2-6 in der Euroleague.
                                Heut ohne Clark und Ponkrashov. Beide aber scho länger raus.
                                Mit Langford einen extrem guten SG,Colom als PG und mit Parakhouski ein gutes Center.
                                Am 15 Nov verlor man 104-99 gegen Efes.
                                Langford 36min gespielt. Colom 27.5min und Parakhouski 22min.
                                Langford 25pkts , Parakhouski 20pkts und Colom 11pkts.
                                Am 17. zuhaus gegen Tel Aviv 73-74 verloren.
                                Langford wieder fast 36min gespielt und 22pkts gescored.
                                Antipov von der Bank 29min gespielt.
                                Parakhouski 25min gespielt.
                                Denke heute werden Parakhouski, Colom und Langford geschont. Sehe keinen auch nur über 25min spielen heute, da es in 4 Tagen nach Madrid geht.
                                Kazan zuhaus noch unbesiegt, allerdings kommt mit Riga echt ein unangenehmer Gegner.

Riga mit Abstand das beste Team der LBL.Dort momentan natürlich auch 5-0 und in der VTB 3-2
                                Verloren hat man nur 2 auswärtsspiele.
                                Gegen Astana 66-64 verloren
                                Gegen Zenit 90-76 verloren.
                                Ansonsten Away sogar gegen Khimki 73-76 gewonnen.
                                Letzte Woche zuhaus Saratov 87-76 weg rasiert.
                                Mit Meiers unglaublich gutes Center. Gromovs auch eine gute Rotation für ihn.
                                Blums, Meiers und Vecvagars alles gute Scorer.
                                Riga auch mit ner guten Rotation und nur einem Spieler der 25.5min pro Spiel spielt. Rest alle drunter.
                                Dass sie heute gewinnen glaub ich nicht wirklich. Trotzdem bei den Odds kleiner Versuch wert meiner Meinung nach. Ein enges Game sollte es definitiv werden.
                                Kazan mit vielen schweren Spielen in Folge und jetzt warscheinlich gedanklich schon in Madrid. Dies sollte Riga nutzen können.

Kommentar

Willkommen!
                                Es sieht so aus, als ob Du dich gerne am Thema beteiligen würdest. Du musst dich anmelden oder registrieren, um in diesem Thema antworten zu können.