X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Maccabi Rishon - CSM Oradea
    -> Maccabi -6.5 firsthalf @1.83 6/10 bet365
    I wanted to go for TT over but i cant find it on a bookie which i am playing at the moment, so i will go for the firsthalf handicap.
    I already wrote something about Rishon.
    They are a decent team from isreal.
    Good imports with Richard, Thomas, McCrea and Hilliard.
    2-1 in their league.
    89-73 (W) vs Herzliya (42-32 for Rishon at halftime)
    90-86 (L) vs Tel-Aviv (35-39 for Rishon at halftime)
    66-60 (W) vs Hapoel Eilat (23-33 for Hapoel at halftime)

Their first Championsleague match they won on the road
    64-72 (W) vs Kataja (32-33 for Rishon at halftime)

Rishon looking decent right now and very strong at home.
    3 out of 4 times they managed to grab the lead at halftime vs stronger teams than tommorow.

CSM Oradea is one of the strongest teams in romania but you cant compare their league to Rishons league.
    Oradea started 3-2 into their league.
    90-86 (L) vs Steaua
    97-40 (W) vs Mare
    74-70 (L) vs Sibiu
    81-73 (W) vs Pitesti
    70-76 (W) vs Targu

In Championsleague they lost 56-69 at home vs Pinar. (30-40 at halftime for Pinar)
    With Zeno, Barnette, Pasalic and Mirkovic they got some decent players. Barnette and Zeno are just mediocre americans.

I chose the halftime spread because i expect Rishon to start explosive and they got a very strong starting5 which should be 2 levels ahead Oradeas starting 5
    Rishon also managed to take the lead at halftime against strong opponents like Tel Aviv and i wont be surprised if they lead by doubledigits at halftime.

Le Mans - Khimik
    -> Khimik +11 @1.877 6/10 pinni
    -> Khimik ML @5.99 2/10 pinni

I already wrote that Le Mans is struggling in their league.
    2-3 right now with victorys against Pau and Straßburg.
    Both weak opponents right now.
    22.10 they also lost 81-83 at home against Monaco after a 39-32 lead at halftime.
    The team is all about Hanlan, Pearson and Watson.
    Against Venezia they won 68-49 but what was that...
    Venezia hitting 29.4% FG and 15.4 3FG. even my grandma would hit more if she would live.
    at 28.10 they got an awaygame vs Toulon and they should focus on that because tommorow is a clear mustwin for them and should give enough space to rotate.
    2.11 they have to play away vs Kataja.
    5.11 at home against Cholet.

Both games should be more important.

Khimik is the strongest team in the Ukrainian Superleague.
    34-0 2014-2015
    35-5 2015-2016

0-1 in this Championsleague Season losing at home 77-80 against Saratov.
    Going into this game as a underdog they managed to play a great game for their fans and almost won.
    I wont even try to compare the ukrainian league with the french league.
    Obviously Khimik plays in a much weaker league and also their rooster is not near to Le Mans level.
    This year they added the two americans Smith and Allen.
    Smith with NCAA experience and some lower european leagues, scoring 15.68ppg for Liege Basket, 19ppg in the Ukrainian Superleague and 28points vs Saratov.
    Allen also with NCAA experience scoring 13.13ppg for Drexel last season.
    With Antypov, Belikov, Pavlov and Petrov (all of them with ....ov :D) they got some decent local players in their rooster

About the league games i wont say something because they dominate their league with 7-0 at the moment.

In my opinion Le Mans has many problems right now and should focus on their league.
    I expect them to rotate very much and Khimik has some decent scoringoptions
    For me its a much closer game and i would give Khimik a fair handicap of +8

Bloga vorhanden [[popcorn]]

Kommentar

Enisey - Buyukcekmece
      -> over 166@1.806 pinni 10/10

I already put 2x 5/10 on smaller bookies but now pinnacle opened the market with still decent lines
      I would recommend to take the lines up to 170.

From preview vs Novgorod :
      "Enisey added Taylor, Lukashov, Zavoruev , Martynov and Wayns to their rooster. Wayns with NBA experience but not very much. like playing 6minutes per game or something. Taylor with some NBA SL experience but also nothing special. Lukashov , last season saratov, might be good for the rooster but thats all. Elegar and Taylor are the topscorers right now and playing almost 28 and 26minutes per game. Wayns , Zavoruev and Truskin not finding their rytm so far. Right now they are 1-2 in this VTB season. Loosing 84-97 at home against CSKA Loosing 100-56 away against Kazan Winning 66-68 away against Kuban which was maybe the biggest upset ever. To the fact that Enisey just hit terrible bad (38% 2FG) Kuban just managed to hit even worse."

Now Enisey won 99-93 vs Novgorod, playing a very bad defense but strong offense.
      With 129.9ppp and Taylor,Trushkin and Braimoh going beastmode they took the highscoring win at home.
      Today they have to face Buyukcekmece (try to pronounce this team... :D)

The turkish team started decent 2-1 into the season
      97-69 (W) vs Trabzonspor 132.4ppp
      77-80 (W) vs Balikesir 108.5ppp
      70-93 (L) vs Tofas 98ppp

In FIBA Europe cup they won 100-58 vs Prishtina with 141.5ppp

The only game were they scored under 80points they just hit 39.7% FG and 26.1% 3FG.
      Buyukcekmece with 20 3FG Attempts per game and hitting over 30% is looking decent.
      They play a fast game and does not care about defense.
      With players like Hayes, Caloiaro, Altay and Eldridge they got more than enough scoring options

Enisey also prefers a fast pace and 24 3FG attempts with hitting 36.5%.
      Also good scorers and a weak defense allowing 87.4ppg (even with 66-68 lowscoring game vs kuban) and scoring 78.4ppg (2 lowscoring games where they scored 68 and 56)

Buyukcekmece scoring 86.75ppg and receiving 74.25ppg (Prishtina just scored 58)

In my opinion both teams will go easily over 85+ and a fair line is 170. even a score like 95-90 would not suprise me.

Kommentar

Zitat von roxxas Beitrag anzeigen
        Enisey - Buyukcekmece
        -> over 166@1.806 pinni 10/10

I already put 2x 5/10 on smaller bookies but now pinnacle opened the market with still decent lines
        I would recommend to take the lines up to 170.

From preview vs Novgorod :
        "Enisey added Taylor, Lukashov, Zavoruev , Martynov and Wayns to their rooster. Wayns with NBA experience but not very much. like playing 6minutes per game or something. Taylor with some NBA SL experience but also nothing special. Lukashov , last season saratov, might be good for the rooster but thats all. Elegar and Taylor are the topscorers right now and playing almost 28 and 26minutes per game. Wayns , Zavoruev and Truskin not finding their rytm so far. Right now they are 1-2 in this VTB season. Loosing 84-97 at home against CSKA Loosing 100-56 away against Kazan Winning 66-68 away against Kuban which was maybe the biggest upset ever. To the fact that Enisey just hit terrible bad (38% 2FG) Kuban just managed to hit even worse."

Now Enisey won 99-93 vs Novgorod, playing a very bad defense but strong offense.
        With 129.9ppp and Taylor,Trushkin and Braimoh going beastmode they took the highscoring win at home.
        Today they have to face Buyukcekmece (try to pronounce this team... :D)

The turkish team started decent 2-1 into the season
        97-69 (W) vs Trabzonspor 132.4ppp
        77-80 (W) vs Balikesir 108.5ppp
        70-93 (L) vs Tofas 98ppp

In FIBA Europe cup they won 100-58 vs Prishtina with 141.5ppp

The only game were they scored under 80points they just hit 39.7% FG and 26.1% 3FG.
        Buyukcekmece with 20 3FG Attempts per game and hitting over 30% is looking decent.
        They play a fast game and does not care about defense.
        With players like Hayes, Caloiaro, Altay and Eldridge they got more than enough scoring options

Enisey also prefers a fast pace and 24 3FG attempts with hitting 36.5%.
        Also good scorers and a weak defense allowing 87.4ppg (even with 66-68 lowscoring game vs kuban) and scoring 78.4ppg (2 lowscoring games where they scored 68 and 56)

Buyukcekmece scoring 86.75ppg and receiving 74.25ppg (Prishtina just scored 58)

In my opinion both teams will go easily over 85+ and a fair line is 170. even a score like 95-90 would not suprise me.
        90-81

+8.06

Kommentar

Maccabi Rishon - CSM Oradea
          -> Maccabi -6.5 firsthalf @1.83 6/10 bet365
          I wanted to go for TT over but i cant find it on a bookie which i am playing at the moment, so i will go for the firsthalf handicap.
          I already wrote something about Rishon.
          They are a decent team from isreal.
          Good imports with Richard, Thomas, McCrea and Hilliard.
          2-1 in their league.
          89-73 (W) vs Herzliya (42-32 for Rishon at halftime)
          90-86 (L) vs Tel-Aviv (35-39 for Rishon at halftime)
          66-60 (W) vs Hapoel Eilat (23-33 for Hapoel at halftime)

Their first Championsleague match they won on the road
          64-72 (W) vs Kataja (32-33 for Rishon at halftime)

Rishon looking decent right now and very strong at home.
          3 out of 4 times they managed to grab the lead at halftime vs stronger teams than tommorow.

CSM Oradea is one of the strongest teams in romania but you cant compare their league to Rishons league.
          Oradea started 3-2 into their league.
          90-86 (L) vs Steaua
          97-40 (W) vs Mare
          74-70 (L) vs Sibiu
          81-73 (W) vs Pitesti
          70-76 (W) vs Targu

In Championsleague they lost 56-69 at home vs Pinar. (30-40 at halftime for Pinar)
          With Zeno, Barnette, Pasalic and Mirkovic they got some decent players. Barnette and Zeno are just mediocre americans.

I chose the halftime spread because i expect Rishon to start explosive and they got a very strong starting5 which should be 2 levels ahead Oradeas starting 5
          Rishon also managed to take the lead at halftime against strong opponents like Tel Aviv and i wont be surprised if they lead by doubledigits at halftime.

Le Mans - Khimik
          -> Khimik +11 @1.877 6/10 pinni
          -> Khimik ML @5.99 2/10 pinni

I already wrote that Le Mans is struggling in their league.
          2-3 right now with victorys against Pau and Straßburg.
          Both weak opponents right now.
          22.10 they also lost 81-83 at home against Monaco after a 39-32 lead at halftime.
          The team is all about Hanlan, Pearson and Watson.
          Against Venezia they won 68-49 but what was that...
          Venezia hitting 29.4% FG and 15.4 3FG. even my grandma would hit more if she would live.
          at 28.10 they got an awaygame vs Toulon and they should focus on that because tommorow is a clear mustwin for them and should give enough space to rotate.
          2.11 they have to play away vs Kataja.
          5.11 at home against Cholet.

Both games should be more important.

Khimik is the strongest team in the Ukrainian Superleague.
          34-0 2014-2015
          35-5 2015-2016

0-1 in this Championsleague Season losing at home 77-80 against Saratov.
          Going into this game as a underdog they managed to play a great game for their fans and almost won.
          I wont even try to compare the ukrainian league with the french league.
          Obviously Khimik plays in a much weaker league and also their rooster is not near to Le Mans level.
          This year they added the two americans Smith and Allen.
          Smith with NCAA experience and some lower european leagues, scoring 15.68ppg for Liege Basket, 19ppg in the Ukrainian Superleague and 28points vs Saratov.
          Allen also with NCAA experience scoring 13.13ppg for Drexel last season.
          With Antypov, Belikov, Pavlov and Petrov (all of them with ....ov :D) they got some decent local players in their rooster

About the league games i wont say something because they dominate their league with 7-0 at the moment.

In my opinion Le Mans has many problems right now and should focus on their league.
          I expect them to rotate very much and Khimik has some decent scoringoptions
          For me its a much closer game and i would give Khimik a fair handicap of +8

-3.02 Khimik chancenlos

Kommentar

Unics Kazan - Darussafaka
            -> over 151@1.833 6/10 pinni

I already wrote something about both teams
            copied from zvezda - darussa preview :
            " on the other side we got darussa with some amazing games aswell but the team is under construction right now. they got a new coach and added some really good players to their rooster"

translated from bamberg - kazan
            " kazan playing pure run and gun
            104-81 vs Novgorod
            84-64 vs Astana
            100-56 vs Enisey
            89-73 vs Parma

very convincing victorys in VTB with scoring 94.2ppg.
            vs Novgorod 134.7ppp
            vs Astana 121.4ppp
            vs Enisey 134.6ppp
            vs Parma 114.5ppp

one lowscoring game vs Barcelona with 40% FG and 3 out of 4 quarters very lowscoring"

adding after the bamberg game :
            losing 89-86 away vs Bamberg with 127.9ppp.
            This game is also an indicator for me for an over.

Some more words about darussa :
            they lost 80-81 against Milano with 108.7ppp.
            in league they won 81-56 vs Gaziantep with 115.9ppp
            very very big rotation with wanamaker starting from the bench and only playing 17minutes
            they still scored 81points but Gaziantep was not able to continue the pace

for tommorow i expect both team to play run and gun.
            kazan will be play fast as usual and darussa should be able to play such a fast pace.
            i expect more than 160 points

Anadolu Efes - CSKA Moskau
            -> over 167 @1.813 6/10 pinni
            In my opinion there is not much to say about this game.
            About CSKA i wont write something. Everyone should know that this team lives for the fast games and should be able to outscore any european team right now.

Efes starting 0-2 into this season with two away games.
            90-66 against Olympiakos who played a strong defensive
            85-84 against Baskonia

In their league they scored 86ppg (only 69 against Fener) and received only 73.6ppg
            but holding cska under this margin is just impossible and for me efes weakness is their defensive

Efes needs the victory right now but their only way to win is to play a fast and aggressive offensive.
            they cant lower the pace because CSKA is stronger on every position and just the better team. If they try a slow pace they will get outscored very very hard.

Kazan 87-94
            CSKA 87-93

+9.876

Kommentar

Zvezda - Barcelona
              ->over 145 @1.925 6/10 pinni

Bit weird bet but i like it.
              About Zvezda i wrote a lot.
              Its a strong team at home and can play superstrong defensive but i also like their offensive at home.
              First round they lost 70-73 to darussa and won away from home vs Gala 83-85

Barcelona made some good transfer phase but they struggled a lot lately.
              They just won 62-69 vs Novgoord and lost vs Fener 72-73

I expect Barcelona to improve in offense today.
              Some people will see value in Zvezda or in under at this game but for me Barcelona should be able to score 80 and Zvezda to follow this pace.
              I expect more like 155-160 points in this one

Kommentar

Zvezda - Barcelona
                ->over 145 @1.925 6/10 pinni

Bit weird bet but i like it.
                About Zvezda i wrote a lot.
                Its a strong team at home and can play superstrong defensive but i also like their offensive at home.
                First round they lost 70-73 to darussa and won away from home vs Gala 83-85

Barcelona made some good transfer phase but they struggled a lot lately.
                They just won 62-69 vs Novgoord and lost vs Fener 72-73

I expect Barcelona to improve in offense today.
                Some people will see value in Zvezda or in under at this game but for me Barcelona should be able to score 80 and Zvezda to follow this pace.
                I expect more like 155-160 points in this one
                76-65 -6
                barca wollte am ende nich foulen :(

Kommentar

CSKA - Kazan
                  -> Kazan o74tt q1.98 6/10 pinni
                  -> Over 165 @1.877 6/10 pinni

I said so much about both teams so far.
                  Kazan today is without Clarke and Pokrashov.
                  For me its not a big deal because both teams love the same playstyle.

From preview Kazan vs Darussa:
                  "translated from bamberg - kazan
                  104-81 vs Novgorod
                  84-64 vs Astana
                  100-56 vs Enisey
                  89-73 vs Parma

vs Novgorod 134.7ppp
                  vs Astana 121.4ppp
                  vs Enisey 134.6ppp
                  vs Parma 114.5ppp

one lowscoring game vs Barcelona with 40% FG and 3 out of 4 quarters very lowscoring"

This game is also an indicator for me for an over."

Against darussa they lost 87-94. Also massive pace and big over

I will go for the same reasons like last game this time again
                  Moskau i dont want to write something about.
                  Fastest and strongest european team
                  two days ago they won 87-93 against Efes away
                  A fast pace is very good for them in my opinion
                  I expect cska go close to 100 and Kazan over 80 in my opinion

I will go for total over and Kazan o75

Kommentar

CSKA - Kazan
                    -> Kazan o74tt q1.98 6/10 pinni
                    -> Over 165 @1.877 6/10 pinni

I said so much about both teams so far.
                    Kazan today is without Clarke and Pokrashov.
                    For me its not a big deal because both teams love the same playstyle.

From preview Kazan vs Darussa:
                    "translated from bamberg - kazan
                    104-81 vs Novgorod
                    84-64 vs Astana
                    100-56 vs Enisey
                    89-73 vs Parma

vs Novgorod 134.7ppp
                    vs Astana 121.4ppp
                    vs Enisey 134.6ppp
                    vs Parma 114.5ppp

This game is also an indicator for me for an over."

Against darussa they lost 87-94. Also massive pace and big over

I will go for the same reasons like last game this time again
                    Moskau i dont want to write something about.
                    Fastest and strongest european team
                    two days ago they won 87-93 against Efes away
                    A fast pace is very good for them in my opinion
                    I expect cska go close to 100 and Kazan over 80 in my opinion

I will go for total over and Kazan o75
                    98-80

+11.14

Kommentar

Panathinaikos - Zvezda
                      -> Zvezda +9 q1.833 6/10 pinni
                      -> over 152 ,q1.806 6/10 pinni

Some words from older previews about Zvezda :
                      "With players like Simonovic, Jovic, Guduric and Bjelica they wont have big names but very talented players for sure. in their previous clubfriendlies they convinced with some victorys over smaller clubs and gave Olympiakos a great fight away from home. At their last matches in ABA they also rest some players played with a 12 men rotation."

The game vs Darussa looked kinda convincing but somehow they throw the game after 14point lead at halftime."

Zvezda is 2-1 right now but could have been 3-0
                      Now they won vs Galatasaray on the road 83-85 and won at home 76-65 vs Barcelona
                      They team looks very strong right now with good work on defense and a strong offensive.

Panathinaikos is in an bad situation right now but they finally found a new coach.
                      Panathinaikos is also 2-1 and the euroleague is the only competition which is working for them right now.
                      At home they won vs Zalgiris 84-76
                      On the road they are 1-1 right now with a close 81-77 lose vs CSKA and 83-84 victory over Bamberg
                      Both were good results and they got a strong rooster with Calathes , Rivers , Singleton and Bochoridis.

Both are fighting hard for the win and i will go with over and handicap zvezda
                      Both teams know perfectly how to play a strong defense but both can play very good in offensive with Pana 81.7ppg and Zvezda 77ppg.
                      Zvezda is fighting hard and i expect a score like 83-80 for Pana so i have to try both

Kommentar

Panathinaikos - Zvezda
                        -> Zvezda +9 q1.833 6/10 pinni
                        -> over 152 ,q1.806 6/10 pinni

Some words from older previews about Zvezda :
                        "With players like Simonovic, Jovic, Guduric and Bjelica they wont have big names but very talented players for sure. in their previous clubfriendlies they convinced with some victorys over smaller clubs and gave Olympiakos a great fight away from home. At their last matches in ABA they also rest some players played with a 12 men rotation."

The game vs Darussa looked kinda convincing but somehow they throw the game after 14point lead at halftime."

Zvezda is 2-1 right now but could have been 3-0
                        Now they won vs Galatasaray on the road 83-85 and won at home 76-65 vs Barcelona
                        They team looks very strong right now with good work on defense and a strong offensive.

Panathinaikos is in an bad situation right now but they finally found a new coach.
                        Panathinaikos is also 2-1 and the euroleague is the only competition which is working for them right now.
                        At home they won vs Zalgiris 84-76
                        On the road they are 1-1 right now with a close 81-77 lose vs CSKA and 83-84 victory over Bamberg
                        Both were good results and they got a strong rooster with Calathes , Rivers , Singleton and Bochoridis.

Both are fighting hard for the win and i will go with over and handicap zvezda
                        Both teams know perfectly how to play a strong defense but both can play very good in offensive with Pana 81.7ppg and Zvezda 77ppg.
                        Zvezda is fighting hard and i expect a score like 83-80 for Pana so i have to try both
                        .-12 sry für alle
                        zvezda schwach. hc nochmal knapp

Kommentar

Juventus - Tenerife
                          -> Juventus +13 @1.869 1/10 pinni

Handicap raised from +6 up to +13 and there is value for me.
                          Juventus is a decent team at home.
                          With players like Sirutavicius , Diggs , Urbutis , Sulskis and Cepukaitis they got a decent rooster.
                          Some people telling that Sirutavicius and Urbutis are missing today. For Urbutis they got a decent rotation with the american Parker
                          About Urbutis : "Šiandien mūsų komandos kapitonui Arminui Urbučiui atlikta kelio operacija. Kartu džiaugiamės, jog viskas praėjo sėkmingai, bei linkime kant…" So he wont play today for sure.
                          About Sirutavicius i cant find anything if he is injured or not.
                          Juventus easily won their qualification games vs Porto. 81-83 on the road and 77-59 at home.
                          In the LKL they started 3-6.
                          3-1 at home :
                          97-92 (W) vs Pieno
                          76-85 (L) vs Lietkabelis
                          98-79 (W) vs Siauliai
                          81-74 (W) vs Rytas

On the road 0-5
                          90-70 (L) vs Zalgiris
                          88-74 (L) vs Nevezis
                          75-73 (L) vs Dzukija
                          75-60 (L) vs Neptuas
                          89-84 (L) vs Vytautas

In CHL they are 2-0 right now
                          59-69 (W) vs Oostende
                          91-84 (W) vs Strasbourg

They are scoring 86.6ppg at home (including LKL,CHL and CHL Quali) and scoring just 73,2ppg on the road.

On the other side we got Tenerife.
                          Starting 5-1 into the ACB and 2-0 into CHL is a decent start.
                          Beating Gran Canaria , Bilbao , Cibona and Joventut on the road is not that impressive imo.
                          Their starting 5 might be White, San Miguel , Doornekamp , Beiran and Hanley which is a decent s5.
                          Their topscorers are English, Doornekamp and White.
                          But with Vazquez and Abromaitis they got some more good scoring options.

As you can read i expect Tenerife to win. -6 was maybe value but i dont expect them to get a blowout win today.
                          Juventus is a pure hometeam. They play much stronger at home and got decent home support.
                          The only reason why the handicap rised so much is the injury of Urbutis but i dont think that this should move the line for like 7 points or sth.

Kommentar

Juventus - Tenerife
                            -> Juventus +13 @1.869 1/10 pinni

Handicap raised from +6 up to +13 and there is value for me.
                            Juventus is a decent team at home.
                            With players like Sirutavicius , Diggs , Urbutis , Sulskis and Cepukaitis they got a decent rooster.
                            Some people telling that Sirutavicius and Urbutis are missing today. For Urbutis they got a decent rotation with the american Parker
                            About Urbutis : "Šiandien mūsų komandos kapitonui Arminui Urbučiui atlikta kelio operacija. Kartu džiaugiamės, jog viskas praėjo sėkmingai, bei linkime kant…" So he wont play today for sure.
                            About Sirutavicius i cant find anything if he is injured or not.
                            Juventus easily won their qualification games vs Porto. 81-83 on the road and 77-59 at home.
                            In the LKL they started 3-6.
                            3-1 at home :
                            97-92 (W) vs Pieno
                            76-85 (L) vs Lietkabelis
                            98-79 (W) vs Siauliai
                            81-74 (W) vs Rytas

On the road 0-5
                            90-70 (L) vs Zalgiris
                            88-74 (L) vs Nevezis
                            75-73 (L) vs Dzukija
                            75-60 (L) vs Neptuas
                            89-84 (L) vs Vytautas

In CHL they are 2-0 right now
                            59-69 (W) vs Oostende
                            91-84 (W) vs Strasbourg

They are scoring 86.6ppg at home (including LKL,CHL and CHL Quali) and scoring just 73,2ppg on the road.

On the other side we got Tenerife.
                            Starting 5-1 into the ACB and 2-0 into CHL is a decent start.
                            Beating Gran Canaria , Bilbao , Cibona and Joventut on the road is not that impressive imo.
                            Their starting 5 might be White, San Miguel , Doornekamp , Beiran and Hanley which is a decent s5.
                            Their topscorers are English, Doornekamp and White.
                            But with Vazquez and Abromaitis they got some more good scoring options.

As you can read i expect Tenerife to win. -6 was maybe value but i dont expect them to get a blowout win today.
                            Juventus is a pure hometeam. They play much stronger at home and got decent home support.
                            The only reason why the handicap rised so much is the injury of Urbutis but i dont think that this should move the line for like 7 points or sth.
                            71-93

Kommentar

Vytautas - Kalev
                              -> over 155 @1.917 2/10 pinni
                              Its a statistic bet for me.
                              About Kalev i already wrote something : "
                              Eins der stärksten Teams Estlands darf heute auswärts gegen BC Mures. In der Liga überraschend 0-3 gestartet. Mit Marshall, Heath und Jones trotzdem gute Scorer. Kurg, Grabauskas und Tamm bisher auch überzeugt. Bislang klappt es von der Dreier Linie so gar nicht und man trifft im Schnitt 29%. Letzte Season warens 10% mehr. Reboundarbeit sieht soweit solide aus und dort die stärksten auch Marshall und Heath Marshall 2013-2014 in der NCAA gespielt und 14.94ppg gescored. Heath auch aus der NCAA mit knapp 10ppg. 2015-2016 bei Leuwaarden gespielt und mit 13.93ppg solide gescored. Reboundarbeit mit 5.7 DRB auch solide. Harris ebenfalls aus der NCAA. Grabauskas letzte Season bei Medias aus der Diviza A gespielt. Selbe Liga wie Mures."
                              In my opinion Kalev got enough decent scorers to go for 70points here.
                              Vytautas is a decent lithuanian team with only local players. I
                              dont know very much about this team and i will pick this over only because statistics show me value here.
                              At home they scored 89, 75 , 79 and 79 points. In EC they scored 99 points vs Targu.
                              argu is one level above Kalev so i expect Vytautas to go over 100 points today.
                              Both teams met each other several times in Balticleague
                              82-86
                              92-74
                              101-53
                              73-82
                              78-97
                              87-57 H
                              itting two times 155points , 3 times over this line and 2010 one time under. Kalev got a decent tea this season and i expect them to play aggressive and fast today

Kommentar

Vytautas - Kalev
                                -> over 155 @1.917 2/10 pinni
                                Its a statistic bet for me.
                                About Kalev i already wrote something : "
                                Eins der stärksten Teams Estlands darf heute auswärts gegen BC Mures. In der Liga überraschend 0-3 gestartet. Mit Marshall, Heath und Jones trotzdem gute Scorer. Kurg, Grabauskas und Tamm bisher auch überzeugt. Bislang klappt es von der Dreier Linie so gar nicht und man trifft im Schnitt 29%. Letzte Season warens 10% mehr. Reboundarbeit sieht soweit solide aus und dort die stärksten auch Marshall und Heath Marshall 2013-2014 in der NCAA gespielt und 14.94ppg gescored. Heath auch aus der NCAA mit knapp 10ppg. 2015-2016 bei Leuwaarden gespielt und mit 13.93ppg solide gescored. Reboundarbeit mit 5.7 DRB auch solide. Harris ebenfalls aus der NCAA. Grabauskas letzte Season bei Medias aus der Diviza A gespielt. Selbe Liga wie Mures."
                                In my opinion Kalev got enough decent scorers to go for 70points here.
                                Vytautas is a decent lithuanian team with only local players. I
                                dont know very much about this team and i will pick this over only because statistics show me value here.
                                At home they scored 89, 75 , 79 and 79 points. In EC they scored 99 points vs Targu.
                                argu is one level above Kalev so i expect Vytautas to go over 100 points today.
                                Both teams met each other several times in Balticleague
                                82-86
                                92-74
                                101-53
                                73-82
                                78-97
                                87-57 H
                                itting two times 155points , 3 times over this line and 2010 one time under. Kalev got a decent tea this season and i expect them to play aggressive and fast today
                                104-61

+1.834

Kommentar

Willkommen!
                                Es sieht so aus, als ob Du dich gerne am Thema beteiligen würdest. Du musst dich anmelden oder registrieren, um in diesem Thema antworten zu können.

Sportwetten Newsletter

Anmeldung für den kostenlosen Newsletter
                                Im Newsletter informieren wir über aktuelle Bonusaktionen und Gewinnspiele.
                                widgetinstance 1333 vBForumDE Important Links
                                18 Plus Icon
                                Wettforum.info
                                Lädt...
                                X
                                Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen.