• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Zitat von roxxas Beitrag anzeigen
    Adelaide 36ers - Cairns Taipans
    -> Cairns+5.5 @1.826 6/10 pinni

Wrong Odds in my opinion.
    Odds for away win should be around 2.3 maximum but i wont take ML because i simply dont trust NBL Teams away.

Carins started 0-2 in this season.
    84-74 lose vs Perth after OT
    92-78 lose vs Sydney

For me its no surprise because Perth and Sydney are much stronger than Cairns and especially the match against Perth was very convincing.

With Starks and Craig they lost good scorers from last Season.
    For me its not a big deal.
    They managed to keep Gliddon and Worthington.
    With the addition of Heuir, Egwu, Edwin and Trice they gained a lot of quality.
    All of them played in the NCAA and Edwin, Egwu and Trice had the Chance to gain some experience in the NBA Preseason and Summerleague.
    They also added Weeks , McCarron and Jawai.
    Jawai is also a very important player in my opinion.
    Most of their additions had decent experiences in NCAA and NBA Pre/SL but Jawai played for Kazan , Barcelona , Galatasaray , Andorra and Perth.
    Starting 5 will be Weeks , Gliddon , Edwin , Loughton and Egwu.
    For this League , Egwu is a fantastic Center. Many Rebounds and decent shooting percentage , hitting 64.3% of his Fieldgoals and 50% of his threepointer so far.
    His Height (2.11m) is also very important.
    This Season Cairns have a very wide Rooster. Many scoringoptions wiith Egwu, Gliddon, Weeks and so on.
    Of course they need to find their rythm but in my opinion they will start improving tommorow.

On the homeside we got Adelaide.
    They started 2-2 into this season
    93-96 OT win vs Brisbane. Randle hitting 13-18 2FG.
    87-98 lose vs Melbourne. Randle "just" hitting 5-9 2FG
    79-87 win vs Melbourne. Randle hitting 13-20 2FG
    122-88 lose vs Illawarra. Randle hitting 6-7 2FG.

Why do i mention Randle all the time?
    Obviously Adelaide has a good rooster. They added Ferguson,Jacobsen and Deng. All of them with NCAA experience and Jacobsen with NBA SL experience but nothing special
    They kept Johnson (last season 15.46ppg), Creek (last season 9.88ppg) and Sobey (last season 4.04ppg).
    But in my opinion they team is all about Randle hitting his shots or not.
    Maybe you noticed that everytime Randle went completly beastmode and hit everything they just won.
    If Randle takes less shots they just get destroyed like 122-88 against Illawarra where Randle just had 7 attempts
    Next to Randle they got also decent scoringoptions with Johnson, Creek, Sobey and Jacobsen but that wont be enough.

Cairns has an excellent center. good guards and a wider rooster than last season.
    Adelaide has also a good rooster. Also a wide rooster but they rely to much on Randle.
    Cairns should be able to stop him and this might be a very big problem for Adelaide.

I would set the handicap to +2 maximum.

29-16 / 17-16 / 18-20 / 19-15

thanks for the first quarter idiots
    Bloga vorhanden [[popcorn]]

Kommentar

Gornicza - Wloclawek
      -> over 151 @1,787 pinni 8/10

Kinda highbet for me.

Odds for away win are dropping massively but im not interested to bet on Moneylines in this game as its a pure 50-50 game.
      Gornicza starting into the season with 2 homewins
      92-72 vs Lublin
      91-68 vs Gdynia

Now some people are saying that Gornicza has a strong defense.
      What? Receiving 72 and 68 points against teams like Lublin and Gdynia?
      Both teams are very very limited in offensive and with 117.4ppp against Gdynia and 126ppp against Lublin Gornicza played a pure run and gun playstyle.
      With Wilson, Johnson , Kovalenko , parzenski , Pamula and Woloszyn they got a very wide rooster with so many scoring options.
      Against Lublin they had 41 FT Attempts and vs Gdynia they had 34 FT Attempts simply because such limited teams are not able to stop than without fouling so much

On the other side we got Wloclawek.
      With players like McCray, Leoncyzk , Sobin, Laczynski and Chylinski they also got a strong rooster.
      Many possible scorers and a good rotation.
      They started 1-1 into this season.
      Defeating Szczecin 91-82 and losing 83-82 to Polpharma.
      Both games the same. More than 20 3PT attempts and one time 54 2FG attempts and the other game 67 attempts.
      With hitting 53.1% FG and 35.3% 3PM they are also hitting decent.

Both teams playing a kinda run and gun game. Both with many good scorers and decent hitpercentages.
      I dont get why the overline is set around 151 and for me the only reason is the last H2H where Wloclawek won 68-57
      But in basketball h2hs doesnt matter so will take this line highstake

Kommentar

Gornicza - Wloclawek
        -> over 151 @1,787 pinni 8/10

Kinda highbet for me.

Odds for away win are dropping massively but im not interested to bet on Moneylines in this game as its a pure 50-50 game.
        Gornicza starting into the season with 2 homewins
        92-72 vs Lublin
        91-68 vs Gdynia

Now some people are saying that Gornicza has a strong defense.
        What? Receiving 72 and 68 points against teams like Lublin and Gdynia?
        Both teams are very very limited in offensive and with 117.4ppp against Gdynia and 126ppp against Lublin Gornicza played a pure run and gun playstyle.
        With Wilson, Johnson , Kovalenko , parzenski , Pamula and Woloszyn they got a very wide rooster with so many scoring options.
        Against Lublin they had 41 FT Attempts and vs Gdynia they had 34 FT Attempts simply because such limited teams are not able to stop than without fouling so much

On the other side we got Wloclawek.
        With players like McCray, Leoncyzk , Sobin, Laczynski and Chylinski they also got a strong rooster.
        Many possible scorers and a good rotation.
        They started 1-1 into this season.
        Defeating Szczecin 91-82 and losing 83-82 to Polpharma.
        Both games the same. More than 20 3PT attempts and one time 54 2FG attempts and the other game 67 attempts.
        With hitting 53.1% FG and 35.3% 3PM they are also hitting decent.

Both teams playing a kinda run and gun game. Both with many good scorers and decent hitpercentages.
        I dont get why the overline is set around 151 and for me the only reason is the last H2H where Wloclawek won 68-57
        But in basketball h2hs doesnt matter so will take this line highstake
        Wert ich schonmal als -8
        Wloclawek 8 Pts im 2/4 und 11 im 3/4

Kommentar

Enisey - Novgorod -> Novgorod ML @2.99 6/10 pinn -> Novgorod +6.5 @1.8 10/10 pinni I dont understand this odds. its a 50/50 game. Enisey added Taylor, Lukashov, Zavoruev , Martynov and Wayns to their rooster. Wayns with NBA experience but not very much. like playing 6minutes per game or something. Taylor with some NBA SL experience but also nothing special. Lukashov , last season saratov, might be good for the rooster but thats all. Elegar and Taylor are the topscorers right now and playing almost 28 and 26minutes per game. Wayns , Zavoruev and Truskin not finding their rytm so far. Right now they are 1-2 in this VTB season. Loosing 84-97 at home against CSKA Loosing 100-56 away against Kazan Winning 66-68 away against Kuban which was maybe the biggest upset ever. To the fact that Enisey just hit terrible bad (38% 2FG) Kuban just managed to hit even worse. Novgorod 0-2 in this VTB Season 95-92 away vs Saratov 104-81 away vs Kazan Like i already wrote against Canaria their main problem is their defense. They played two times vs teams which can abuse this (third time vs Canaria) but enisey has not enough offensive power. With players like Boynton , Kane , Gubanov and Strebkov they must be able to outscore them easily. Novgorod is playing run and gun game with over 30 3P attempts und with very good hitting percentages. Novgorod has a big and powerfull rooster. Many locals which are playing very good. Eniseys rooster is also good but i dont like this team. They focus on defensive because when they start playing run and gun they just cant get on the level which novgorod is on. Novgorod also has a bigger and stronger rotation. Much more scoring options and simply dont need to play slow because they have better scorers and should not be affraid of eniseys offensive. Bookies are overrating the victory vs kuban in my opinion. Last season both were mediocre teams but this season i rate novgorod slightly stronger For me a fair line is @2 for novgorod so its highstaketime

Kommentar

Enisey - Novgorod -> Novgorod ML @2.99 6/10 pinn -> Novgorod +6.5 @1.8 10/10 pinni I dont understand this odds. its a 50/50 game. Enisey added Taylor, Lukashov, Zavoruev , Martynov and Wayns to their rooster. Wayns with NBA experience but not very much. like playing 6minutes per game or something. Taylor with some NBA SL experience but also nothing special. Lukashov , last season saratov, might be good for the rooster but thats all. Elegar and Taylor are the topscorers right now and playing almost 28 and 26minutes per game. Wayns , Zavoruev and Truskin not finding their rytm so far. Right now they are 1-2 in this VTB season. Loosing 84-97 at home against CSKA Loosing 100-56 away against Kazan Winning 66-68 away against Kuban which was maybe the biggest upset ever. To the fact that Enisey just hit terrible bad (38% 2FG) Kuban just managed to hit even worse. Novgorod 0-2 in this VTB Season 95-92 away vs Saratov 104-81 away vs Kazan Like i already wrote against Canaria their main problem is their defense. They played two times vs teams which can abuse this (third time vs Canaria) but enisey has not enough offensive power. With players like Boynton , Kane , Gubanov and Strebkov they must be able to outscore them easily. Novgorod is playing run and gun game with over 30 3P attempts und with very good hitting percentages. Novgorod has a big and powerfull rooster. Many locals which are playing very good. Eniseys rooster is also good but i dont like this team. They focus on defensive because when they start playing run and gun they just cant get on the level which novgorod is on. Novgorod also has a bigger and stronger rotation. Much more scoring options and simply dont need to play slow because they have better scorers and should not be affraid of eniseys offensive. Bookies are overrating the victory vs kuban in my opinion. Last season both were mediocre teams but this season i rate novgorod slightly stronger For me a fair line is @2 for novgorod so its highstaketime
            99-93

+2

Kommentar

Cairns Taipans - Melbourne United
              -> Over 159 @1.826 7/10 pinni

From preview Cairns vs Adelaide
              "Carins started 0-2 in this season.
              92-78 lose vs Sydney

For me its no surprise because Perth and Sydney are much stronger than Cairns and especially the match against Perth was very convincing.

All of them played in the NCAA and Edwin, Egwu and Trice had the Chance to gain some experience in the NBA Preseason and Summerleague.
              Most of their additions had decent experiences in NCAA and NBA Pre/SL but Jawai played for Kazan , Barcelona , Galatasaray , Andorra and Perth.
              For this League , Egwu is a fantastic Center. Many Rebounds and decent shooting percentage , hitting 64.3% of his Fieldgoals and 50% of his threepointer so far.
              This Season Cairns have a very wide Rooster. Many scoringoptions wiith Egwu, Gliddon, Weeks and so on.
              Of course they need to find their rythm but in my opinion they will start improving tommorow."

Well they lost 83-67 on the road but with only hitting 31% 3FG and 41.7% FG.
              They got enough quality to score 85points tommorow and their defense is weak enough to receive 80+ points.

On the other side we got Melbourne.
              Going 3-3 into the season scoring 81.66ppg and receiving
              79.16ppg.
              On the road they 1-1
              87-98 against Adelaide
              76-71 against NZ Breakers

Scoring just 71 vs NZ Breakers but its no problem because the Breakers are better in defense.
              Cairns should receive at least 85 points today.

Cairns 0-3 right now.
              Tommorow its their first home game and they want to win.
              So far they receive 86.3ppg and scored just 73ppg.
              They got enough quality to score more than 73ppg and for me they just struggled at their hitting percentage so far and their weak defense and i expect them to shoot much better than the last games.
              For me both teams got enough quality to receive 80+ points and for me a fair line would be around 165.
              good value

With Goulding, Jackson , Blanchfield and Wesley the got enough scoring options

Kommentar

Regatas Corrientes - San Martin Corrientes
                -> San Martin +2 @1.833 6/10 pinni
                San martin with two americans
                Wood and Mendez.
                Aquerre , Wood , Garcia and Mainoldi are good scorers.
                Wood is an excellent center with 7.8 Rebounds per game.
                San Martin started 7-2 into this season with 3-2 so far.
                They lost 94-89 vs Atenas which is a decent team
                and 89-78 vs Estudiantes which is also not a bad team.
                And three away wins vs teams which are equal with san martin.
                In the summer they added Mainoldi , Garcia and Gonzales which was a great boost for the team.

On the other side we got a mediocre team.
                Going 4-5 into this season with 2-2 at home
                Loosing against Quimsa which is an equal team and estudiantes which regatas would have been favorit for like -10 points.
                They won a massive 113-79 victory vs Parana which is one of the worst teams in the league and won 88-66 vs La Union.
                La Union is also a weak team.
                With Quinteros , Sims , Duinker and Ramirez they also got s ome good scorers.
                Duinker the australian with some ncaa experience and some lower european leagues is their center.
                He is not bad but Wood is just better.
                Their only american import is Sims who is a good PG.

San Marting made better transfers this season and i expect them to keep the game very close today maybe even win it

Since 2011 San Martin won only one h2h out of 8 when Regatas played at home. Maybe they can take victory number 2 today?

Kommentar

Regatas Corrientes - San Martin Corrientes
                  -> San Martin +2 @1.833 6/10 pinni
                  San martin with two americans
                  Wood and Mendez.
                  Aquerre , Wood , Garcia and Mainoldi are good scorers.
                  Wood is an excellent center with 7.8 Rebounds per game.
                  San Martin started 7-2 into this season with 3-2 so far.
                  They lost 94-89 vs Atenas which is a decent team
                  and 89-78 vs Estudiantes which is also not a bad team.
                  And three away wins vs teams which are equal with san martin.
                  In the summer they added Mainoldi , Garcia and Gonzales which was a great boost for the team.

On the other side we got a mediocre team.
                  Going 4-5 into this season with 2-2 at home
                  Loosing against Quimsa which is an equal team and estudiantes which regatas would have been favorit for like -10 points.
                  They won a massive 113-79 victory vs Parana which is one of the worst teams in the league and won 88-66 vs La Union.
                  La Union is also a weak team.
                  With Quinteros , Sims , Duinker and Ramirez they also got s ome good scorers.
                  Duinker the australian with some ncaa experience and some lower european leagues is their center.
                  He is not bad but Wood is just better.
                  Their only american import is Sims who is a good PG.

San Marting made better transfers this season and i expect them to keep the game very close today maybe even win it

Since 2011 San Martin won only one h2h out of 8 when Regatas played at home. Maybe they can take victory number 2 today?
                  78-71 -6

Kommentar

Cairns Taipans - Melbourne United
                    -> Over 159 @1.826 7/10 pinni

From preview Cairns vs Adelaide
                    "Carins started 0-2 in this season.
                    92-78 lose vs Sydney

Of course they need to find their rythm but in my opinion they will start improving tommorow."

Well they lost 83-67 on the road but with only hitting 31% 3FG and 41.7% FG.
                    They got enough quality to score 85points tommorow and their defense is weak enough to receive 80+ points.

On the other side we got Melbourne.
                    Going 3-3 into the season scoring 81.66ppg and receiving
                    79.16ppg.
                    On the road they 1-1
                    87-98 against Adelaide
                    76-71 against NZ Breakers

Scoring just 71 vs NZ Breakers but its no problem because the Breakers are better in defense.
                    Cairns should receive at least 85 points today.

Cairns 0-3 right now.
                    Tommorow its their first home game and they want to win.
                    So far they receive 86.3ppg and scored just 73ppg.
                    They got enough quality to score more than 73ppg and for me they just struggled at their hitting percentage so far and their weak defense and i expect them to shoot much better than the last games.
                    For me both teams got enough quality to receive 80+ points and for me a fair line would be around 165.
                    good value

With Goulding, Jackson , Blanchfield and Wesley the got enough scoring options
                    83-76

cashback

Kommentar

Ogre - Borisfen Mogilev
                      -> over 149 @1.862 10/10 pinni
                      Some people say value Ogres-31
                      Sure Mogilev is not a strong team.
                      The team is from belarus.
                      With Sugonayko, Kozlovets , Kamarunas , Malkov and Ivanov they got some good scorers.
                      With Kozlovets and Sugonayko under the rim they got enough rebound power.
                      In belarusian BPL they started 2-0
                      84-111 away win vs Prinemane
                      62-97 away win vs Prinemane

In BL they stared 0-1 losing aay 102-68 vs Pieno
                      With Kamarunas , Harkevich , Aheyenka , Kozlovets and Sugonayko in their starting 5 they got a decent option to score.
                      Surely their defense is much weaker and their bench shorter but i expect them to play a fast basketball
                      Playing a fast pace also means that they will receive many points

On the other side we got Ogre.
                      Playing in Latvian is a big advantage for them.
                      Theyl play in a much stronger league and also have much better players
                      In LBL they started 2-4
                      59-71 (L) vs Jurmala
                      86-74 (L) vs Liepaja
                      99-73 (L) vs Kvartals
                      77-88 (W) vs Jurmala
                      70-101 (L) vs Ventspils
                      70-61 (W) vs Valmiera

We notice that they receave over 70 up to 100 points vs weak teams and 61 vs Valmiera
                      But their offensive is able to score over 70 and one time 59.

1-1 in BL so far
                      79-101 (W) vs Tarvas
                      82-86 (L) vs Jekabpils

Again two times over 160points.

With scorers like Antrops Apsitis , Berzins and Poznaks they got decent scorers
                      They also prefer the run and gun.
                      Scoring good but receiving many points.

In my opinion Ogre will heavily win but i wont touch the handicap because i dont trust their defense
                      I could imagine a score like 100-80 or something because both can play a fast run and gun but receive many points

the line dropped from 155 to 149. must take maxbet

Kommentar

Ogre - Borisfen Mogilev
                        -> over 149 @1.862 10/10 pinni
                        Some people say value Ogres-31
                        Sure Mogilev is not a strong team.
                        The team is from belarus.
                        With Sugonayko, Kozlovets , Kamarunas , Malkov and Ivanov they got some good scorers.
                        With Kozlovets and Sugonayko under the rim they got enough rebound power.
                        In belarusian BPL they started 2-0
                        84-111 away win vs Prinemane
                        62-97 away win vs Prinemane

In BL they stared 0-1 losing aay 102-68 vs Pieno
                        With Kamarunas , Harkevich , Aheyenka , Kozlovets and Sugonayko in their starting 5 they got a decent option to score.
                        Surely their defense is much weaker and their bench shorter but i expect them to play a fast basketball
                        Playing a fast pace also means that they will receive many points

On the other side we got Ogre.
                        Playing in Latvian is a big advantage for them.
                        Theyl play in a much stronger league and also have much better players
                        In LBL they started 2-4
                        59-71 (L) vs Jurmala
                        86-74 (L) vs Liepaja
                        99-73 (L) vs Kvartals
                        77-88 (W) vs Jurmala
                        70-101 (L) vs Ventspils
                        70-61 (W) vs Valmiera

We notice that they receave over 70 up to 100 points vs weak teams and 61 vs Valmiera
                        But their offensive is able to score over 70 and one time 59.

1-1 in BL so far
                        79-101 (W) vs Tarvas
                        82-86 (L) vs Jekabpils

Again two times over 160points.

With scorers like Antrops Apsitis , Berzins and Poznaks they got decent scorers
                        They also prefer the run and gun.
                        Scoring good but receiving many points.

In my opinion Ogre will heavily win but i wont touch the handicap because i dont trust their defense
                        I could imagine a score like 100-80 or something because both can play a fast run and gun but receive many points

the line dropped from 155 to 149. must take maxbet

glaube an fixed.
                        1hz total grausam. 2hz normal und 4/ 4 solide

Kommentar

Spiel ist Samstag

Leyma Basquet Coruna - Ourense
                          -> Ourense+7 @1.909 6/10 pinni
                          -> Ourense ML @3.58 4/10 pinni

I wonder about two things.
                          first that pinni offers this so early and second why this handicap is so high.
                          I would expect a fair handicap at +3

I wrote something about Ourense in the past and you can translate it from german :
                          "Ourense mit vielen Neuzugängen.
                          Zarko Jukic , Nemanja Mitrovic, Kyle Hittle, Devin Wright , Dmitry Flis, Diego Kapelan, Christian Diaz und Francisco Guerra
                          Ourense bislang 1-2 in der Season

30.9 77-72 Niederlage gegen Baloncesto Oviedo.
                          Jukic nur 9 Minuten bekommen. Mitrovic 26min bekommen 0-3 FGM-A , 0-2 3PM-A und 0-0 FTM-A. Hittle 13min 1-4 FGM-A 0-3 3PM-A.
                          Topscorer war Flis mit 9-14 FGM-A , 1-3 3PM-A und 3-3 FTM-A
                          War allerdings erstes Spiel für die Neuzugänge.

8.10 72-84 Niederlage gegen Juventud.
                          Juventud klar eins der stärksten Teams der Liga, aber die Zahlen gefallen mir schon nen kleines bissl besser.
                          Flis wieder Topscorer mit 16 Punkten (5-12 , 1-3 , 5-8).
                          Jukic 10min 2-3 FGM-A.
                          Mitrovic 27min 4-12 FGM-A , 2-7 3PM-A und 2-2 FTM-A
                          Hittle kam von der Bank, spielte 21:14min und scorte 7 Punkte.
                          Guerra allerdings gutes Spiel. Ist auch erst seit dieser Season bei Ourense.
                          Spielte vorher in der ACB bei Estudiantes.

14.10 81-82 Sieg gegen Castello.

Das Spiel gefiel mir bisher am besten und für mich gliedern sich die Neuzugänge immer besser ein.
                          Gescored haben Oursense 82 Punkte. Davon Diaz 13, Flis 5 , Guerra 14 , Mitrovic 14, Hittle 15 , Kapelan 13 und Wright 6.
                          Guerra musste 26min spielen und Mitrovic 27min. Ansonsten alle drunter.
                          Sehr schöne Verteilung und wirklich für die Liga nen starkes und breites Rooster."
                          After this they won vs Gipuzkoa and vs Melilla.
                          Starting 4-1 into the Spanish LEB looks decent for Leyma Basquet Coruna
                          2-0 at home
                          79-65 (W) vs Araberri
                          71-65 (W) vs Peixegalego

Both teams are nothing special and i would rate them below Ourense.
                          Pena Stelzer and Monaghan are their american imports.
                          Pena has decent experience in NCAA and also played in Liga A for Sionista
                          With 15.2ppg this season he is a decent scorer.
                          Stelzer is nothing special. Ofc with some NCAA experience and a good Season 2015-2016 but he hasnt played in this season so far.
                          Monaghan with 10.35ppg last season and this season 10ppg. Also with some NCAA experience.

4 out of 5 games Pena was topscorer. The only game he isnt listed as topscorer he scored the same amount of points like the topscorer.
                          They got a decent rooster with Pena, Monaghan, Zyle, Djuran and Lucas.
                          Obviously one of the best roosters this season.
                          They lost only one time this season 86-73 on the road. They were favourite but slept in the third quarter.

In my opinion its an equal game like Ourense vs Gipuzkoa.
                          Both teams with decent squads but in my opinion Ourense improved a lot.
                          If they manage to hit their threepointers and play a solid defense i see them winning here

For me a fair handicap is +3 and ml 2.4 or sth.

Kommentar

Spiel ist Samstag

Leyma Basquet Coruna - Ourense
                            -> Ourense+7 @1.909 6/10 pinni
                            -> Ourense ML @3.58 4/10 pinni

I wonder about two things.
                            first that pinni offers this so early and second why this handicap is so high.
                            I would expect a fair handicap at +3

I wrote something about Ourense in the past and you can translate it from german :
                            "Ourense mit vielen Neuzugängen.
                            Zarko Jukic , Nemanja Mitrovic, Kyle Hittle, Devin Wright , Dmitry Flis, Diego Kapelan, Christian Diaz und Francisco Guerra
                            Ourense bislang 1-2 in der Season

30.9 77-72 Niederlage gegen Baloncesto Oviedo.
                            Jukic nur 9 Minuten bekommen. Mitrovic 26min bekommen 0-3 FGM-A , 0-2 3PM-A und 0-0 FTM-A. Hittle 13min 1-4 FGM-A 0-3 3PM-A.
                            Topscorer war Flis mit 9-14 FGM-A , 1-3 3PM-A und 3-3 FTM-A
                            War allerdings erstes Spiel für die Neuzugänge.

8.10 72-84 Niederlage gegen Juventud.
                            Juventud klar eins der stärksten Teams der Liga, aber die Zahlen gefallen mir schon nen kleines bissl besser.
                            Flis wieder Topscorer mit 16 Punkten (5-12 , 1-3 , 5-8).
                            Jukic 10min 2-3 FGM-A.
                            Mitrovic 27min 4-12 FGM-A , 2-7 3PM-A und 2-2 FTM-A
                            Hittle kam von der Bank, spielte 21:14min und scorte 7 Punkte.
                            Guerra allerdings gutes Spiel. Ist auch erst seit dieser Season bei Ourense.
                            Spielte vorher in der ACB bei Estudiantes.

14.10 81-82 Sieg gegen Castello.

Das Spiel gefiel mir bisher am besten und für mich gliedern sich die Neuzugänge immer besser ein.
                            Gescored haben Oursense 82 Punkte. Davon Diaz 13, Flis 5 , Guerra 14 , Mitrovic 14, Hittle 15 , Kapelan 13 und Wright 6.
                            Guerra musste 26min spielen und Mitrovic 27min. Ansonsten alle drunter.
                            Sehr schöne Verteilung und wirklich für die Liga nen starkes und breites Rooster."
                            After this they won vs Gipuzkoa and vs Melilla.
                            Starting 4-1 into the Spanish LEB looks decent for Leyma Basquet Coruna
                            2-0 at home
                            79-65 (W) vs Araberri
                            71-65 (W) vs Peixegalego

Both teams are nothing special and i would rate them below Ourense.
                            Pena Stelzer and Monaghan are their american imports.
                            Pena has decent experience in NCAA and also played in Liga A for Sionista
                            With 15.2ppg this season he is a decent scorer.
                            Stelzer is nothing special. Ofc with some NCAA experience and a good Season 2015-2016 but he hasnt played in this season so far.
                            Monaghan with 10.35ppg last season and this season 10ppg. Also with some NCAA experience.

4 out of 5 games Pena was topscorer. The only game he isnt listed as topscorer he scored the same amount of points like the topscorer.
                            They got a decent rooster with Pena, Monaghan, Zyle, Djuran and Lucas.
                            Obviously one of the best roosters this season.
                            They lost only one time this season 86-73 on the road. They were favourite but slept in the third quarter.

In my opinion its an equal game like Ourense vs Gipuzkoa.
                            Both teams with decent squads but in my opinion Ourense improved a lot.
                            If they manage to hit their threepointers and play a solid defense i see them winning here

For me a fair handicap is +3 and ml 2.4 or sth.

28-29 / 17-7 / 19-9 / 15-22

grandioses 2/4 und 3/4

Kommentar

Aris - Olympiakos
                              ->over 146 @1.862 2/10 pinni
                              -> both teams to score over 70points @2 2/10 tipico

For me this line is a few points to low.
                              Aris scored 71.5ppg and received 69.75ppg so far.
                              At home they scored 68.5ppg and received 65.5
                              But Teams like Prometheus, PAOK , Rethymno and Trikala are neither offensive strong nor playing a bad defense.
                              A week ago they signed Jankovic from Valencia and in the summer they signed Marble.
                              Both are very good players for this league.
                              With Jenkins, Cummings and Dragicevic they got decent scoring options
                              Against PAOK, Rethymno and Promitheus they played a fast pace but hit badly.
                              Against Rethymno and PAOK they had 30+ 3PA and normaly they are able to hit decent.

About Olympiacos i dont have much to say about.
                              With Green, Lojeski , Milutinov, Spanoulis and Printezis an excellent rooster.
                              Their offensive is on fire in EL with
                              75-81 (L) vs CSKA
                              90-95 (W) vs Baskonia
                              91-81 (W) vs Milano
                              90-66 (W) vs Efes
                              83-65 (L) vs Real

In BL they dont care about defensive.
                              They score 86.5ppg and receive 72.5ppg.
                              On the road they score 91.5ppg and receive 80ppg.
                              Last away game for Olympiakos was against Lefkadas, a team which is much weaker than Aris, and they just won 94-95.

I expect both teams to go over 75points for sure.
                              Olympiakos has a tough schedule and i wont wonder if they play a relaxed game without many focus on defensive
                              Aris could be able to go for a win today and they should be highly motivated.

Tipico offers a funny bet in my opinion :
                              Both teams to score over 70points. (yes @2 ) (no @1.7) and in my opinion its worth a shot to go for yes @2

Kommentar

Aris - Olympiakos
                                ->over 146 @1.862 2/10 pinni
                                -> both teams to score over 70points @2 2/10 tipico

For me this line is a few points to low.
                                Aris scored 71.5ppg and received 69.75ppg so far.
                                At home they scored 68.5ppg and received 65.5
                                But Teams like Prometheus, PAOK , Rethymno and Trikala are neither offensive strong nor playing a bad defense.
                                A week ago they signed Jankovic from Valencia and in the summer they signed Marble.
                                Both are very good players for this league.
                                With Jenkins, Cummings and Dragicevic they got decent scoring options
                                Against PAOK, Rethymno and Promitheus they played a fast pace but hit badly.
                                Against Rethymno and PAOK they had 30+ 3PA and normaly they are able to hit decent.

About Olympiacos i dont have much to say about.
                                With Green, Lojeski , Milutinov, Spanoulis and Printezis an excellent rooster.
                                Their offensive is on fire in EL with
                                75-81 (L) vs CSKA
                                90-95 (W) vs Baskonia
                                91-81 (W) vs Milano
                                90-66 (W) vs Efes
                                83-65 (L) vs Real

In BL they dont care about defensive.
                                They score 86.5ppg and receive 72.5ppg.
                                On the road they score 91.5ppg and receive 80ppg.
                                Last away game for Olympiakos was against Lefkadas, a team which is much weaker than Aris, and they just won 94-95.

I expect both teams to go over 75points for sure.
                                Olympiakos has a tough schedule and i wont wonder if they play a relaxed game without many focus on defensive
                                Aris could be able to go for a win today and they should be highly motivated.

Tipico offers a funny bet in my opinion :
                                Both teams to score over 70points. (yes @2 ) (no @1.7) and in my opinion its worth a shot to go for yes @2
                                63-70

4/4 12-12

Kommentar

Willkommen!
                                Es sieht so aus, als ob Du dich gerne am Thema beteiligen würdest. Du musst dich anmelden oder registrieren, um in diesem Thema antworten zu können.