• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Inselkicken 26.-28.9.

EPL, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Schottland usw.

england premier league am 27.09.2003...

hallo,

nur ein spiel am we, was ich etwas genauer unter die lupe nehm von den inseln und das kommt aus der englischen premier league:

<b><u>birmingham - portsmouth tip 1 oder 0</u></b>

am letzten we hat birmingham 2:0 bei leeds gewonnnen, savage in der 80. minute per elfer und mikael forssell in der 84. minute erzielten die beiden treffer. 7x hatte birmingham dabei auf das tor geschoszen von leeds, die hingegen 12x. unter der woche gab es im cup allerdings einen d?fer durch das 0:1 beim drittligisten blackpool, wo es schon in der 6ten minute 1:0 hiesz, birmingham schaffte es nich, den abwehrriegel zu knacken. savage (mittelfeld) d?e gegen portsmouth wieder dabei sein, dagegen lazaridis (ebenfalls mittelfeld) verletzt. trainer bruce wird auch wieder auf die offensivkr?e dugarry und forssell zur?reifen.
    portsmouth hingegen verlor sein spiel zuhause am letzten we gegen blackburn mit 1:2, de zeeuw schaffte zwar in der 57. minute den anschlusztreffer, aber blackburn war die wesentlich bessere mannschaft, die noch mehr treffer erzielen h?en k?n. unter der woche gewann man im cup ganz klar 5:1 gegen northampton, dies wurde allerdings auch durch eine rote seitens northampton in der 10. minute schon beg?igt. 2x sherwood, 2x roberts und 1x taylor markierten die treffer. ? verletzte und gesperrte spieler is mir momentan nix bekannt bei portsmouth, aber ich werde diese infos noch zukommen laszen.
    trotz allem glaube ich, dasz birmingham sein heimspiel gegen portsmouth gewinnen wird, werd es aber vorsichtshalber mit remis absichern.
    h?tquoten: f?ip 1: canbet 2,10, f?emis: ppower 3,40

weitere tips wird es dann im wettspezi geben.
    Habt Mitleid...

Spezistand (27.06.2008):
    Wintersport: 2428,50 eh, Deutschland: 1113,36 eh , WM,EM: 1299 eh

Kommentar

@elber

Sehr gef?liches Spiel!Erst unter der Woche is Birmingham Blackpool mit 1:0 unterlegen.Das Birmingham bei Leeds gewinnt war mir klar.Habe deswegen auch ca.50 Euro auf Birmingham gesetzt-leida ht/ft(Quote 7).Portsmouth hat bis jetzt gut gespielt au?r gegen Mr.Unberechenbar Blackburn veloren.

Kommentar

Zitat von Der Prophet
        @elber

Sehr gef?liches Spiel!Erst unter der Woche is Birmingham Blackpool mit 1:0 unterlegen.Das Birmingham bei Leeds gewinnt war mir klar.Habe deswegen auch ca.50 Euro auf Birmingham gesetzt-leida ht/ft(Quote 7).Portsmouth hat bis jetzt gut gespielt au?r gegen Mr.Unberechenbar Blackburn veloren.
        ja ich weisz, aber mir gef?t alles nich so richtig in england diese woche, deshalb auch hier die absicherung mit remis. ich kann mir aber nich vorstellen, dasz portsmouth jetz gewinnt.
        Habt Mitleid...

Spezistand (27.06.2008):

Kommentar

verletztenliste portsmouth...

so, jetz steht mir auch die verletztenliste von portsmouth zur verf?g:
          foxe (abwehr), patrick berger (mittelfeld), stone (mittelfeld) und pericard (sturm).

diese infos best?en allerdings meinen tip auf birmingham, ein patrick berger kan so ein club wie portsmouth nich so ohne weiteres ersetzen.
          Habt Mitleid...

Spezistand (27.06.2008):

Kommentar

Leicester - Manchester United 8.00 - 1.55

ein englischer Fachmann schreibt:

If Leicester succeed in putting on another gutsy performance, like their home match against Leeds, M United will not have an easy ride. Still an away win is of course very likely, as United are no Leeds. Leicester had a narrow win against Crewe in the Carling Cup, 1-0, and unfortunately they lost some of their players. Both Brian Deane and J Scowcroft suffered injuries, and are probably out of this match, and Dickov has a heavy cold right now. Some sort of virus is troubling the Leicester players. This Scowcroft has been very influential lately, strong in the air, and he will be missed. United miss Solskjaer and Scholes. On a normal Saturday United are of course superior to Leicester, as most certainly the low price indicates (1.55).

Kommentar

Chelsea - Aston Villa 1.40 - 10.00

What superlatives should one use, describing Chelsea at the moment? I only say that they look unstoppable! Villa have their defensive problems to deal with, as it looks like their defensive pillars, Mellberg and Johnsen, will sit out this game too. To make things worse for Villa, the third centre back, Alpay, has gone down with the flu, and Dion Dublin could be used as a make shift centre back on Saturday. Chelsea are not the ideal side to face with defensive frailties in your side. A home win but look at the price! (1.40).

Kommentar

Bolton - Wolverhampton 1.72 - 6.00

Mario Jardel played from the start Wednesday night against Walsall in the Carling Cup, (3-1 win for Bolton) and he proved his worth by scoring two of the goals. What an investment he could turn out to be for Allardyce's side. Players were rested in this cup game, and I doubt that Jardel will play from the start on Saturday, but he is bound to play some part. Wolves also had a cup win - against Darlington, and it was of course their first win of the season. Their most exciting striker last season, Kenny Miller, could make his return against Bolton after a lenghty spell on the sidelines. Their only competent striker so far, Henri Camara, should also be fit to play, as well as Kennedy. Wolves were plain awful against Chelsea last week, too much respect I guess. Hopefully they feel that they can match Bolton, against Chelsea they just gave up! Bolton have kept clean sheets in 3 consecutive league matches, so it will not be easy for Wolves, but still this should be a match, at least possible to win. I am not keen on the low priced Bolton win. I take a chance with the big priced away win! (6.00).

Kommentar

Birmingham - Portsmouth 2.00 - 4.00

Birmingham were very lucky away to Leeds last week, but they had to pay for that luck in their midweek loss against Blackpool in the Carling Cup. They squandered several scoring chances, including a penalty miss. Regulars were rested, but Dugarry, Forsell and the rest should be back for this fixture. Portsmouth welcomed back Matthew Taylor in their midweek cup win against Northampton, and he scored one of the goals. Their latest signing, Jason Roberts, also found the net. Taylor, considered by many, as a future England international, is in contention for this match against Birmingham. OK, Portsmouth lost their first game of the season last week, but I still consider them hard to beat. That goes for Birmingham as well, hard to beat, I mean. So the draw then! (3.00-3.20).

Kommentar

Southampton - Middlesbrough 1.83 - 5.00

Watching Middlesbrough defeating Everton last week, I thought for myself that Boro will be worth backing in their following matches. They looked quite good, and especially Zenden did his new side many favours. Mendieta was rested, but I expect him back for this match. Southampton failed to beat Steaua in their UEFA- cup match, and perhaps their inexperience on the international level showed in the end. In the Premiership they have surpassed every expectation, by reaching the fourth place in the league table. As I mentioned, I thought of backing Boro, but I just found out that the leading Boro defender Southgate will be out of this match, and in other words both Ehogu and Southgate are out at the same time. No good of course, but Queudrue is at least back, and I guess Chris Riggott will fill in for Southgate. This writer looks at this match as no bet match, or the away pick! (5.00).

Kommentar

Manchester City - Tottenham 1.85 - 5.00

I have never been a fan of David Pleat, or to be precise, his coaching skills. Still I have to admit that he did nothing wrong last night, when Tottenham outclassed Coventry in the Carling Cup. Robbie Keane played from the start, and scored two of the Spurs goals. Kanoute and Keane, a mouthwatering combination! Poyet and Blondel also featured from the start for Tottenham last night. City had to dig deep to overcome the poor Belgian outfit, Lokeren, and the City team was booed off the pitch at half time, much to Keegan's anger. My God, the City fans perhaps knew about the Belgian league table! The other day Keegan said that the players are overpaid, but if they are, they should at least be able to handle the boo boys. I could stand a lot of crap with those salaries! Anyway David Seaman made another blunder, and he is certainly a safety risk for City right now, not only now, tomorrow for sure! Tiattoo is struggling with an injury, but Wanchope should be back, or perhaps Fowler will start. Fowler scored vs. Lokeren. Right or wrong, I wholeheartedly back the away win for Tottenham, and the price is magnificent! (5.00).

Kommentar

Everton - Leeds 1.83 - 4.60

Rooney and Everton had a frustrating afternoon against Middlesbrough, but I expect them to bounce back against Leeds. Two Everton substitutes had a great evening midweek at home to Stockport in the Carling Cup , namely Mc Fadden and Duncan Ferguson. Ferguson scored twice, and Mc Fadden was man of the match. These two and Chadwick are all competing for starting roles. Leeds huffed and puffed last week against Birmingham, no goals, and they just managed to avoid defeat against Swindon in the cup. I fail to be impressed by Reid' s men and I back the home win for Everton! The price? Not that exciting (1.83).

Kommentar

Blackburn - Fulham 1.80 - 4.90

Lack of ambition, says the Blackburn coach Souness, about their UEFA - cup loss against the Turkish side, Glen... and so on, last night. Poor attitude, says the Fulham coach Coleman, concerning the Fulham cup loss against Wigan. Well, not only poor attitude, as Coleman rested almost all his regulars. Barry Ferguson was cup tied against the Turks, but he will be back on Sunday, and I am convinced that Blackburn will be motivated again. Fulham will miss the suspended Legwinski. I have seen some positive football from both these sides this autumn, and this should be another match with quite some offensive football on display, and certainly some goals involved. The prices are pretty much correct, and I avoid this encounter.

Kommentar

Charlton - Liverpool 4.50 - 1.85

Charlton had a good game last week, and they were plain unlucky losing to Villa, yes, and some poor judgements from the referee. For this match Bartlett is definitely out, but Euell should be back, after his internal quarrels with the Charlton coach Curbishley. Rufus played for the reserves recently, and Hreidarsson has returned to training. Good news for Curbishley, as he is worried about his defence, a defence that leaked against Luton in a midweek cup game. Maybe Rufus returns for this match. Liverpool managed a draw in Slovenia last night. They suffered a new injury, as Danny Murphy limped off. I am not that keen on this match either, betting wise, that is, but I guess that the away win is likely.

Kommentar

West Bromwich Albion - Stoke

First a big favourite! I support the home win for W B A against Stoke, and the price on the home win is 1.62! For this match WBA should have a key trio back. Defender Volmer, playmaker Sakiri and Sean Gregan will all return, and only Sigurdsson is missing. N'dour and Berthe have to step aside. Stoke lost in the Carling Cup, at home to Gillingham in midweek, and their hysterical start of the season has definitely ended, and they will be happy to stay alive in this division, as usual. Saying that, I still think that they have a good offensive potential, but not good enough to disturb an injury free WBA side. So a home win (1.62).

Kommentar

Willkommen!
                              Es sieht so aus, als ob Du dich gerne am Thema beteiligen würdest. Du musst dich anmelden oder registrieren, um in diesem Thema antworten zu können.