• Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Vorschau 18.-24.2.

Vorschau Fußball Wetttipps

wirwetten Test & Erfahrungen

Jetzt bei wirwetten: Exklusiver Neukundenbonus - Hier klicken

Düsseldorf - Nürnberg

early bet here as I think odd will move in favour for nürnberg; not a bigger try though as it is a thin line between gossip and gospel for this Nürnberg team. thing is that guests showed a really good performance in the unexpected 0:0 against Borussia Dortmund. Of course BVB missed Reus and Paco and made some smaller rotations but, and I saw the match for 90 min, the fighting spirit of Nürnberg was really impressive. If they would have played all season long like that they would have gathered more points. The new attitude was probably also the effect of sacking old coach Köllner which was about time and should have resulted earlier in my opinion. Köllner had success with the Club but in the last weeks he was drifting away more and more from reality saying bizarre things in interviews and making the impression that he is clueless fighting for his job but making statements as if not the quality and tactics have failed brutally but refs, circumstances and other obscure factors (not enough injury time when your are with two goals behind and so on) were the cause for the crisis. now I see a release of energy in this club. It's not that I see them relegation candidate number one anymore as I think they still have the worst output but the 90 mins against Dortmund were really good. They parked the bus, making BVB more and more desperate and besides that they really had here and there smaller chances to score on their own. so the change in coaching and managment as well can only contribute positively and I am conviced that from now on we will see a slightly better performance, no total conversion of course but with a better attitude. other things here: 1) nürnberg, if they do not win that match will egalize a record in matches without wins (17) as they did so in the poor season 2013/14. these record stats are often vital as small mentality fators before a match. 2) Nürnberg has won the first match 3:0 it was one of their only two wins so far and this should give them hope as well for that match as they can trust that they have beaten this opponent already! 3) Nürnberg has a very good goalkeeper in good form whereas Düsseldorf is having biggest troubles on that gk position as they have injured and not in form-goalkeepers only at the moment 4) düsseldorf have stolen nürnberg the title in 2. bundesliga in the last minute of the match so that is still a bit of a revenge feeling for nürnberg which could play a minor role as well 5) the home atmosphere in düsseldorf is nothing special. although they play a sensational season measured to their means the stadium against poorer teams is not very full and nürnberg away fans could become a factor as well. 6) düsseldorf is playing very cool and convincing but let's be honest they have now gathered already so much points that a draw would be totally fine for them. I go only for 1/10 and not 2/10 because overall düsseldorf is normally still the better team but must play Nürnberg here. my feeling is also very good that nürnberg does not lose this and half lost if they lose by one is ok.

Nürnberg +0.75 1.85 sbo 2/10
    it ain't over until it's over 2.5

Kommentar

Willkommen!
    Es sieht so aus, als ob Du dich gerne am Thema beteiligen würdest. Du musst dich anmelden oder registrieren, um in diesem Thema antworten zu können.

Sportwetten Newsletter

Anmeldung für den kostenlosen Newsletter
    Im Newsletter informieren wir über aktuelle Bonusaktionen und Gewinnspiele.
    widgetinstance 1333 vBForumDE Important Links
    18 Plus Icon
    Wettforum.info
    Lädt...
    X
    Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen.