X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Zitat von TARTANARMY Beitrag anzeigen

Also ich wäre vorsichtig, gab noch kein einziges überzeugendes Spiel dieses Saison vom MSV. Auch die Siege waren glücklich - bei 1860 mit 5-13 Torschüssen und Haching 5-21 gewonnen. Jeweils dank starkem Torhüter. Auf dem Feld ist die Rückkehr von Stoppelkamp der einzige Lichtblick. Heute wieder mit neuer 4er Kette (Sperren). Auf der Bank kaum Optionen, heute sogar U19 Spieler hochziehen müssen. Die Rückkehr von Lettieri löst hier im Übrigen alles andere als Euphorie aus. Ist auch in meinen Augen eher Plan B-D. Finde die Quotierung gar nicht mal unangemessen, aber muss dazu sagen dass ich als Fan sicher nicht objektiv bewerten kann. Trotzdem Glück zur Wette (würde mich natürlich auch freuen)

Auswertung: Der MSV nicht so stark aufgetreten wie ich das erwartet hätte. Der Heimsieg verdient, das Anschlusstor viel erst in der 87 min. Hier nur das bts richtig. Ein Minus von 1,6 EH

Kommentar

17:00 spain secondo b groupe 8 c-p
      Real Avila - Arandina X2@1.57 bet365 stake 3

Game in group 8 between two of the best teams in the league. Both teams tend to sweep the competition because they have a much better squad than most and this year they want to be promoted to the new Second Division B. The locals come from losing against Segoviana 1-0 and Arandina won 4-3 in a match that had to come back in the last minutes. That victory has given them confidence to face tomorrow's great game
      Avila the favorite due to their local condition but Arandina away from home gets good results. I think the odds should be more even because the visitors have a very good team and during the league they usually lose very few games.
      Those from Aranda del Duero accumulate six matches in a row without knowing the defeat at home against Real Ávila. The last match between Real Ávila and Arandina in this competition was played in November 2019 and ended with a 0-0 draw.
      We are going to go with X2 at 1.57 odds on Arandina because I expect a very even game and I do not see it inferior to Avila.

Kommentar

Zitat von Mziqoski Beitrag anzeigen
        17:00 spain secondo b groupe 8 c-p
        Real Avila - Arandina X2@1.57 bet365 stake 3

Game in group 8 between two of the best teams in the league. Both teams tend to sweep the competition because they have a much better squad than most and this year they want to be promoted to the new Second Division B. The locals come from losing against Segoviana 1-0 and Arandina won 4-3 in a match that had to come back in the last minutes. That victory has given them confidence to face tomorrow's great game
        Avila the favorite due to their local condition but Arandina away from home gets good results. I think the odds should be more even because the visitors have a very good team and during the league they usually lose very few games.
        Those from Aranda del Duero accumulate six matches in a row without knowing the defeat at home against Real Ávila. The last match between Real Ávila and Arandina in this competition was played in November 2019 and ended with a 0-0 draw.
        We are going to go with X2 at 1.57 odds on Arandina because I expect a very even game and I do not see it inferior to Avila.
        1-1 ft win

Kommentar

Willkommen!
        Es sieht so aus, als ob Du dich gerne am Thema beteiligen würdest. Du musst dich anmelden oder registrieren, um in diesem Thema antworten zu können.

Sportwetten Newsletter

Anmeldung für den kostenlosen Newsletter
        Im Newsletter informieren wir über aktuelle Bonusaktionen und Gewinnspiele.
        18 Plus Icon
        Wettforum.info
        Lädt...
        X
        Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen.