X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Kitzbuhel ATP Austria 2020

My first topic here on this forum :) i follow this webpage almost 15 years, but back to the theme..
    i think to take Fognini vs Huesler 2h +1.5 in sets @1.88 stake 3
    Fognini has not played long time as single, but one game in double today and lost. I m doubt about his physic condition in this corona time, but with him u r never on clean, becouse i try this bet with coution and hope Huesler will take 1 set at least who had many games in his legs..

Can be can not be.We all know Fogini.When he wants to save power he wins fast this blind,when he wants to fuck with oppoentn and gain rhytmen he can win 2:1 in sets without ever being in danger to loose match,when he has othe rplans he can also loose.Would be interesting what he says in social media.With your bet we at least cover two moods of fogini so maybe we can say 66% :).First bet in a forum always has more luck than ost others :)My advice take a look at start game of game life,is his hair ok,his clothes,does he smile,etc...

Kommentar

• Mziqoski
      Mziqoski kommentierte
      Kommentar bearbeiten
      Completly agree with u, we r never on clean with this guy :D hope it s not his day today..

Zitat von Mziqoski Beitrag anzeigen
    My first topic here on this forum :) i follow this webpage almost 15 years, but back to the theme..
    i think to take Fognini vs Huesler 2h +1.5 in sets @1.88 stake 3
    Fognini has not played long time as single, but one game in double today and lost. I m doubt about his physic condition in this corona time, but with him u r never on clean, becouse i try this bet with coution and hope Huesler will take 1 set at least who had many games in his legs..
    Easy won

Kommentar

Again we fo on Huesler but now +1.5h in sets @1.50 and big 6 stakes also clean win @2.25 stake 3
      lopez played a marathon match yesterday and I doubt in his athletic and fitness condition. Huesler easily over Fognini yesterday and is more rested. I thought Lopez was retired, but here's another game: D I think in the end Huesler will come out as the winner. The handicap in set's is a great material for a double and “must” be used

Kommentar

Zitat von Mziqoski Beitrag anzeigen
        Again we fo on Huesler but now +1.5h in sets @1.50 and big 6 stakes also clean win @2.25 stake 3
        lopez played a marathon match yesterday and I doubt in his athletic and fitness condition. Huesler easily over Fognini yesterday and is more rested. I thought Lopez was retired, but here's another game: D I think in the end Huesler will come out as the winner. The handicap in set's is a great material for a double and “must” be used
        2-0 good one

Kommentar

Willkommen!
        Es sieht so aus, als ob Du dich gerne am Thema beteiligen würdest. Du musst dich anmelden oder registrieren, um in diesem Thema antworten zu können.