• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Ski Alpin Damen 20.12. + 21.12.2003

20.12.2003 Abfahrt
    21.12.2003 Super G

Sorry, aus Zeitmangel gehts nicht anders:

Today the ladies return to the venue of last seasons World Championship Super G. I like:

Clark vs Berthod pick 1, 1.65 Unibet, 4/10

Clark finished here 2nd last year missing gold by just 0.02 seconds. And the year before, she was 3rd. Berthod dropped out in the World Champ. race so I looked at the intermediate times when she was around 20 in all sections before saying goodbye. The year before, 2001, she ended up 10th with almost 1 second behind 3rd Clark.

In the first race this season Clark finished 4th, while Berthod became 27th.

I rate this around 65-35.

Gerg vs Clark pick 2, 2.6 Expekt, 3/10

For the same reason. Gerg maybe small favourite, but never that much. Injured this year, and in 2001 Clark was 0.02 ahead; Gerg 3rd, Clark 4th in this years first Super G. Clark should be somewhere around 40-45% in this H2H.

Kommentar

Willkommen!
    Es sieht so aus, als ob Du dich gerne am Thema beteiligen würdest. Du musst dich anmelden oder registrieren, um in diesem Thema antworten zu können.